Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

small scale mining soonish

Go down

small scale mining soonish  Empty small scale mining soonish

Post  Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:55 pm

pointless

Last edited by The Hard Rock Miner on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : leaveing)

Back to top Go down

small scale mining soonish  Empty small scale minning

Post  regamald Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:11 am

hi hard rock good to see you back in mines the drege incident with ya mate was not your style at all and im glad to see you back to your former gloy Very Happy hey i have a question for you so did you have to peg a claim on that old mine and and how long did the whole process take if you dont mind me asking as im interested in a similar operation i'll give you that i admire the guts it takes to go into some of these mines ive been looking at a few really interesting ones that have not been recently explored but i am a bit hesitent on what method to apply to this and how to approch it like my main fear is that the mines may not have suitible air supply and to get your hands on the equipment to test air purity and gases that may lurk down in the deeper parts could be an expensive part of the operation? if you wish to reply to me id appeciate it thanks if not good luck mate regamald
regamald
regamald
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

small scale mining soonish  Empty Re: small scale mining soonish

Post  Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:15 am

Last edited by The Hard Rock Miner on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:17 am

Last edited by The Hard Rock Miner on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : this)

Back to top Go down

small scale mining soonish  Empty re small scale minning

Post  regamald Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:22 am

hey thanks hard rock cool so do you mind me asking how you go about cheacking the air qulity do you have a machine to do this ive seen them but im unsure on the name of them you know thw modern canerys they call em? i have a mine im really interested in exploring but want to make sure i cover all precautions first as ive never done it before ive always followed your post on your mine explorations as you seem to quite experianced at it if you could offer up any advice for someone that is new to that type of prospecting id be very gratfull cheers regamald
regamald
regamald
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:59 am

Last edited by The Hard Rock Miner on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forum)

Back to top Go down