Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Started Folks!!

3 posters

Go down

It's Started Folks!! Empty It's Started Folks!!

Post  Sharkbait Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:26 pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-17/blackwood-residents-protest-gold-exploration-lerderberg/12363094  T10
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

It's Started Folks!! Empty Re: It's Started Folks!!

Post  adrian ss Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:11 pm

I agree. No large scale mining in the Lerderderg
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4357
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:20 am

Now this could lead towards pushing the Lerderderg State Forest into a National Park as to the recommendation of the VEAC Central West Forest Investigation. If that happens there goes more prospecting grounds and more lose to the Victoria prospector.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivan N Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:19 pm

I really don't understand what the motivation of these people is, i am an animal lover just as must as anyone else is, we as prospectors (the one's that do the right thing) have very little impact on the environment (in particular detectorists), yet these people have an almost religious zeal to keep us out, mining on a larger scale has it's place also, as long as everything possible is done to keep the rivers/waterways clean from any waste,pollutants.
I have maybe another 20-30 years left on this rock, and i can't wait to leave it, because i am sick and tired of people trying to and succeeding in some cases to take my rights away, soon we will need permission to wipe our rear ends for christ sake, aaaarrgghhhh....... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Ivan N
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2017-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:09 pm

Q33
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down