A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure...

Go down

A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure... Empty A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure...

Post  jjbond on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:18 am

Haven't posted much lately, too busy at my day job, the one that pays for the money I lose prospecting... Very Happy

Thought I'd share a few little samples of some I've dug up lately... my gold gettin rig and the view when I stop swinging coil at night..... (I usually don't have the black box on the back but this was an extended duration trip and I had extra gear to take).

Jen

A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure... Gold10
A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure... Gold210
A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure... Unadju10
A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure... Img_3910
A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure... Unadju11
A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure... _stora10

A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure... 20171010
A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure... Sunet10
jjbond
jjbond
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure... Empty Re: A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure...

Post  piston broke on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:44 am

Wonderful report Jen. Love the wheels on that Quad bike Very Happy  Well done on the gold, cheers Pete.
piston broke
piston broke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure... Empty Re: A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure...

Post  jjbond on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:54 pm

piston broke wrote:Wonderful report Jen. Love the wheels on that Quad bike Very Happy  Well done on the gold, cheers Pete.

Cheers... thanks Pete... (subbed to your youtube channels).

Jen

I don't do much video uploading but threw a couple up... I do so much trash in this area I never start the camera before digging but they're honest finds. (Note, I find that it weighs more if you slam the nugget onto the scale... LOL (it was a long day and I'd just driven back to Vegas from the gold fields and was half asleep)).

Last edited by jjbond on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
jjbond
jjbond
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  deutran on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:58 pm

Thanks Jen for a great post,your hard work has paid off with some lovely finds.
deutran
deutran
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jjbond on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:00 pm

deutran wrote:Thanks Jen for a great post,your hard work has paid off with some lovely finds.

Thank you kind sir... my dog taught me everything I know. Very Happy

There are a couple others at this link, with another little vid:

http://arizonaoutback.ipbhost.com/topic/13500-thank-you-chris-azo-great-customer-service/
jjbond
jjbond
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:10 pm

Well done Jen. It looks like your killing it over there. Very nice gold and great vid's.
wombat Wink

Wombat
Management

Number of posts : 4563
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:28 pm

Q33 Well done. Thanks for sharing some of your gold adventures with us & best of luck to you all out there, prospecting for the golden ointment Jen. cheers

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 3098
Registration date : 2008-10-16

http://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  joe82 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:37 am

nice gold mate done well Very Happy how do you find the solid tyres on your quad??? not to bumpy

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  jjbond on Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:40 pm

joe82 wrote:nice gold mate done well Very Happy how do you find the solid tyres on your quad??? not to bumpy

Thanks everyones... appreciate the support... I'm about to head back out for the next few months (my job allows me to work remote so I do from 6am till 2pm my bill paying job) then hit the gold fields... I can work from home so take my caravan out and park it on the fields and away I go... life's good.

Joe, I LOVE this ATV.... in 2014 the US Govt contracted with Polaris to make a military version of the Sportsman 450 subframe system. They had specific requirements for it and after fullfilling the govt contract, Uncle Sam gave them approval to sell remaining stock to the idiots like me that had more money than brains, didnt mind it waying like 1,500lb and bonded tires requiring a $1,000.00 USD purchase for each tire when they eventually need replacement... but you know what... it's the best money I ever spent... unlike the civilian line, this has dual fuel tanks, upgraded EVERYTHING, and obviously no worries about a flat.

The military version is called the MV850 (military vehicle), the civilian ones they sold in ONLY one year (2014) is called the WV850 (working vehicle)... exact same rig, different paint is all (well the military version has a roll bar near where the windshield should be, to save those soldiers who roll it apparently).

The only drawback is that when in what we call a wash (gravel filled dry river bed), the honeycombs get filled up by rocks and once you get on hard pack, your'e still getting thwapped in the back of the head with pebbles... LOL (actually it's not that bad, the foot wells are wider than stock for the big military booties so that keeps some of it down.

It fits into the back of my Toyota Tundra with a long bed 8'... but just barely...

MV850
https://military.polaris.com/en-us/sportsman-mv-850/

Polaris wil provide ATV All-Terrain Vehicles MV850 to army and Special Forces of Germany
https://www.armyrecognition.com/september_2013_defense_industry_military_news_uk/polaris_wil_provide_atv_all-terrain_vehicles_mv850_to_army_and_special_forces_of_germany_1409131.html

https://gas2.org/2013/09/23/army-now-airless-tires-hit-battlefield-w-video/

WV850

A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure... 5f9ff911

A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure... Unadju12

A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure... 20171110
jjbond
jjbond
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharkbait on Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:31 pm

Great pics and vids..some nice looking gold too Razz Thanks for sharing your adventures with us T25

That is one beast of a quad bike,would love to get me one of those,but at the price of two GPZ7000's,a bit above my pay grade V18

Cheers...Dave
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post  jjbond on Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:15 pm

Sharkbait wrote:Great pics and vids..some nice looking gold too Razz Thanks for sharing your adventures with us T25

That is one beast of a quad bike,would love to get me one of those,but at the price of two GPZ7000's,a bit above my pay grade V18

Cheers...Dave
Thanks Dave... they're actually surprisingly not that dear... I purchased mine new in Nov. 2017 (it had been sitting in storage since new as a collectors item and never ridden) but you can still find good deals on them due to the age, even down under I bet. They pop up on Craigslist here (at dealers mainly) so I imagine Gumtree there... or any of the specialty bike classifieds.

A little Arizona AU for your viewing pleasure... 2019-010
jjbond
jjbond
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down