Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frogs Hollow Chinese airport, Bega nsw

4 posters

Go down

Frogs Hollow Chinese airport, Bega nsw  Empty Frogs Hollow Chinese airport, Bega nsw

Post  Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:44 am

These are the people responsible for the Frogs Hollow Chinese airport in Bega. They hire one local as their puppet.
There are two councillors in Bega that have been bribed to get this bustard of a thing happening. GREED, GREED, GREED ALL THE WAY.

http://www.sportsaviationaustralia.com/about/

http://www.begadistrictnews.com.au/story/5014197/frogs-hollow-flight-college-taking-off-again/

This is an example of the Chinese Communists taking over the world. This is in WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/aviation/aviation-outrage-over-chinese-ownership-of-merredin-airport/news-story/d448db14c1c697a05d02b2d3154d8100

This was when they wanted to buy Frogs Hollow back in 2015.
The ex minister was behind it.
https://www.merimbulanewsweekly.com.au/story/3213262/wolumlas-chinese-flight-school-in-holding-pattern/

There is another in Northern NSW owned by the Chinese as well.

Back to top Go down

Frogs Hollow Chinese airport, Bega nsw  Empty Re: Frogs Hollow Chinese airport, Bega nsw

Post  adrian ss Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:58 pm

Don't worry about it.
Chinese Aircraft maintenance standards are crap and there will soon be multi bingles and the field/school will be shut down...Besides, they will all have to be able to communicate expertly to Air traffic control Australia wide in English. That will stop a lot of them hey Laughing

And being close to the coast all Chinese student pilots should know how to swim....Coz they will be in the drink a lot of the time Q25 Q25 Q25 Q25
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4351
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Frogs Hollow Chinese airport, Bega nsw  Empty Re: Frogs Hollow Chinese airport, Bega nsw

Post  boobook Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:40 pm

The Northern NSW one is Glen Innes.
The local Council got sucked in well and truly, considerable ratepayers money put into infrastructure improvements without any local consultation only a sell sell as to why it should be and ongoing suspicion of backhanders to smooth the way.
Four (or is it six!) years later the applicants are still raising the necessary........In the meantime if we wish to fly anywhere its a 75km. drive to Inverell (for Brisbane) or 110km. to Armidale (Sydney).

boobook
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:43 pm

They already own one in WA and one in Northern NSW
This will be their 3rd Chinese airport that I know of.
Our politicians are selling us out of our own country.

Back to top Go down

Post  onthehunt Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:01 pm

I don't get whats so evil about them owning foreign assets? I myself own several foreign assets and I have no intention of taking over anything.

As far as I know the Chinese have never invaded or occupied any other country. Why are we worried.

onthehunt
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Redfin Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:06 pm

UNCLE BOB wrote:

Whilst I agree with curbing foreign ownership to a certain degree, this is not an airport, but a training facility, which
will generate lots of local income to the area.
Redfin
Redfin
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:39 pm

Redfin wrote:
UNCLE BOB wrote:

Whilst I agree with curbing foreign ownership to a certain degree, this is not an airport, but a training facility, which
will generate lots of local income to the area.

That's funny, maybe they should get one of these Chinese owned airports(as you say, training airport)  for Maryborough,
1200 foreign trainees doing 40+ minimum hours a year each flying all over the Victorian Goldfields every fxxxxxg day........ Will you be able to detect with that many foreigners flying over your head Redfin???

I can tell you now, you will be outraged that the politicians sold you out of your beloved gold prospecting days, right!

Will you still keep your beloved property in Dunolly?

That's 48,000+ hours per year, planes everywhere.

Why can't they do all this Shite in their own country ¿?¿?

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:51 am

onthehunt wrote:I don't get whats so evil about them owning foreign assets? I myself own several foreign assets and I have no intention of taking over anything.

As far as I know the Chinese have never invaded or occupied any other country. Why are we worried.

They are being allowed to do a pretty good job on this country.
Chinese do not set up business in other countries to make money for that country. They do it to buy land and make profits for themselves alone. They are not buying Aussie properties for the buildings on it, they are buying the land.
We have plenty of Chinese and Japanese owned Cafes in Canberra that do not employ white honky Australians with English, Irish, Scottish type names...or anybody else who is not Chinese.

We are Dooooomed I tell you! Doooooomed! Doooooomed ! Dooooooomed! AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ................Orrrrr on the other hand we have got em where we want em. ...Serving us with all of our needs while we sit back and enjoy a life of doing nothing.....Suckerrrrrrrs. Ahhh Haah Haaa Haaaaaaaaargh. Q12
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Redfin Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:23 am

[quote="UNCLE BOB"
Will you still keep your beloved property in Dunolly?

[/quote]

Which one?
So instead of buying a few more renters in Dunolly, I should be looking at Maryborough, and set up a hostel for
budding Chinese pilots.

Redfin
Redfin
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:33 am

Redfin.
I'm not talking about your money making schemes.

But your detecting days would be over.
That would be for everyone who detects in the Golden Triangle.
48,000 minimum hours per year of flying planes overhead.
1200 training pilots every year.
Would you be happy with that?

Back to top Go down

Post  Redfin Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:31 am

Now Bob, we both know that will never happen.
You have to look at will bring to the Bega Valley.

Frogs Hollow Chinese airport, Bega nsw  Aa11
Redfin
Redfin
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:55 am

Redfin wrote:Now Bob, we both know that will never happen.
You have to look at will bring to the Bega Valley.

Frogs Hollow Chinese airport, Bega nsw  Aa11

Redfin,
Bega is already a thriving town and so are the surroundings.

If you won't answer the question then I will leave it for you to ponder.
But I'm sure a lot of folk would be bitterly angry not being Able to detect.
Like you there are many that have moved to the Victorian Goldfields for that very reason............GOLD PROSPECTING

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:19 pm

They have been rejected twice for the Frogs Hollow Chinese airport and now they are at it again.

There was overwhelming objection last time.
These Chinese just don't care and have no respect for the decision made last time and or the people of the area.

You can lodge your objection to the Bega Valley Shire council until the end of the month (July)  

Here are some details.

Council’s website
www.begavalley.nsw.gov.au by clicking on Planning & Development > Application Tracker.
I can also be contacted on 02 6499 2384, mobile 0427 379 504 or by sending an email to
council@begavalley.nsw.gov.au  
   attention Anna Bowman.

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:24 pm

The Chinese are covertly moving into Australia and other nations.
If you think the Chinese Gov and military agenda is a peaceful one then you have your head in the sand.
What with Islamics and the Chinese aiming for world domination we in Australia are sitting ducks with our toy military force.
   If China decided to launch an all out invasion of Australia what could we do to stop it....Not a lot, other than to start learning mandarin.

Does this look like a peaceful agenda?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-05/china-missile-deployment-will-force-the-us-hand/9729460
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Please, for those who do care........... lodge your objection to the Bega Valley council with the details provided below.
We have until the end of July.

Council’s website
www.begavalley.nsw.gov.au by clicking on Planning & Development > Application Tracker.
I can also be contacted on 02 6499 2384, mobile 0427 379 504 or by sending an email to
attention Anna Bowman.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:42 pm

UNCLE BOB wrote:Please, for those who do care........... lodge your objection to the Bega Valley council with the details provided below.
We have until the end of July.

Council’s website
  attention Anna Bowman.

If you care about our country then please send council your objection about this Chinese airport at Frogs Hollow.
The Bega hospital was built new and very big for this area where the government spent more than 700 million for this project for one very good reason.
The hospital is only ever half full with a lot of consulting rooms. Why you might ask, well think of the wealthy Chinese behind this and the Frogs Hollow Chinese airport.
They have been rejected twice already and this is their third attempt, they will not give up and nor should we.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:17 pm

I guess that nobody cares because they don't live here.
Once the Chinese get their way here
Australia in every state, all over will be run by the Chinese.
This is exactly what they want for nobody to care.
This is a very sad day.
Once this happens, I will be moving out to where "CARE" exists.

Back to top Go down