Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15 inch nugget finder evolution coil more info

3 posters

Go down

15 inch nugget finder evolution coil more info Empty 15 inch nugget finder evolution coil more info

Post  yellowmellow Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:28 am

hi all,

recently I got myself a 15 inch nugget finder evolution coil spoked I want to know more info on this coil what is everyones thoughts on this coil I am running a gpx4500 original model please reply to this post thanks tim I am also interested in the gain and stab settings on my gpx4500 using this coil also is using deep setting on the front panel worth trying out with this coil
yellowmellow
yellowmellow
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

15 inch nugget finder evolution coil more info Empty Re: 15 inch nugget finder evolution coil more info

Post  joe82 Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:55 pm

hey mate, I use the 15 on my 5000 and love it, I can run a rx from 12-16ish depending on the day with stab from 8-12, a good all round coil Very Happy

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

15 inch nugget finder evolution coil more info Empty Re: 15 inch nugget finder evolution coil more info

Post  yellowmellow Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:46 am

thanks anyone else got any more info thanks tim
yellowmellow
yellowmellow
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:49 am

yellowmellow wrote:thanks anyone else got any more info thanks tim

Tim.

Just put the coil on and use it just like you have been with all the coils you have had.
Yes, the same settings just like before.

Get out there and use it and show us the Gold when you come back.
Happy prospecting mate. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowmellow Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:00 pm

thanks any more info thanks tim
yellowmellow
yellowmellow
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:01 pm

yellowmellow wrote:thanks any more info thanks tim

Tim, you must remember that if you keep asking too many times, then it's like "cry wolf"

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowmellow Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:03 pm

its not crying wolf I would just like more info that's all
yellowmellow
yellowmellow
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:18 pm

yellowmellow wrote:its not crying wolf I would just like more info that's all

Ok Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowmellow Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:45 pm

any more info regarding settings to use using this coil on my gpx4500
yellowmellow
yellowmellow
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:11 pm

Tim, as stated by others here, the NF Evo mono coil, is a very good all rounder for chasing the gram bits of gold & above. Not that it can't pick up the smaller sub gram bits of gold closer to the surface, but just not as good as the smaller Evo coils can.
No point in asking for the best all round settings, for most always, settings depend on ground conditions, size/type of nuggets you're chasing & the depths the gold is located at. Just like each nugget found is different from another, so are ground conditions/localities, necessitating changes in settings to suit.
The more testing on/over different targets you do & the more in ground targets you recover, will quickly help you understand, what you're detector coil can do or is capable of.
By the way, ground conditions (depending on weather/moisture/temperature etc.) not only can change from day to day, but can change from one meter of ground to the next.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4505
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down