Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another one of our members passing.

5 posters

Go down

Another one of our members passing. Empty Another one of our members passing.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:59 pm

I got a phone call today for Nugget Tom to inform me that Dingo from Queensland past away last week. The big "C" got him. He was only 63 yrs old.
RIP mate, you will be sadly missed on the goldfields and on the forum. Sad
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Another one of our members passing. Empty Re: Another one of our members passing.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:04 pm

That's very sad, RIP, please pass on our condolences to his family and friends

regards dave n veronica

Back to top Go down

Another one of our members passing. Empty Re: Another one of our members passing.

Post  adrian ss Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:50 pm

I Did not know Dingo outside the Forum but being a forum member makes him part of a huge extended family with a common interest.
R.I.P dingo
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4350
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  piston broke Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:16 pm

Well said Adrian, my thoughts exactly, RIP buddy. cheers Pete
piston broke
piston broke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1633
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:18 pm

Very sad news indeed, R.I.P. Dingo. Sad

Condolences to his Family and Friends.

Regards. Mike & Jen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Wombat wrote:I got a phone call today for Nugget Tom to inform me that Dingo from Queensland past away last week. The big "C" got him. He was only 63 yrs old.
RIP mate, you will be sadly missed on the goldfields and on the forum. Sad
wombat Wink

I have just got of the phone with Nugget Tom who has now informed me that this is not the same Dingo that he was referring to. So now I have a very humble apology to make to THIS Dingo who lives in Queensland and is a member here. This Dingo, that I put up is not the same Dingo that past away. The Dingo that past away was a member of this forum a while back, but he is not a member now. I also did not know that we had two Dingo's, and one left a while back. I am every sorry for the mistake. Embarassed Embarassed Tom asked me late this afternoon to put it up that Dingo had past away, as he had many friends on the forum and many of the members may remember him. The Dingo that Tom was referring to, was at the every first Laanecoorie Bash, lived in the local area and hung out with a lot of the early members of this forum. I apologies to our present day Dingo and I hope that I did not cause any grief to anyone. Embarassed SORRY Dingo and sorry to the forum for my mistake.

wombat Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:18 pm

Unfortunately, mistakes/misunderstandings are part of human nature Bill. I'm glad it's all sorted out. None the less, it's sad to hear of any past or present members passing. My condolences to Dingo's family & close freinds. May he R.I P

Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4505
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  piston broke Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:22 pm

Easy mistake Bill, As usual you were out to help others. Cheers Pete.
piston broke
piston broke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1633
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  flyspecks Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:37 pm

R.I.P. Warren ( Dingo ) There will be a few of us to raise a glass at the next bash.
flyspecks
flyspecks
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:49 am

This is the Dingo that I was referring to.
RIP good buddy you will be sadly missed. Sad
wombat  Wink
Another one of our members passing. 21751410

Back to top Go down

Another one of our members passing. Empty Thanks Bill (Wombat)

Post  nugget Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:05 am

Thanks Bill much appreciated i would have posted my self but forgot my password i went to my old computer and finally found it i didn't realize there was another DINGO On the forum apology's to all concerned and as fly specks said there will be a few glasses raised Warren did come to the bash last year and from what I've been told spent around $500 on raffle tickets so Q02 deep for the cause people and see if we can raise even more this year cheers nugget (Tom)

nugget
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down