Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gidday From Frankston

2 posters

Go down

Gidday From Frankston Empty Gidday From Frankston

Post  Golddiggerart Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:57 pm

Been meaning to do an intro for a while but been busy with Family and Other forums...

Names Arthur - Prospecting name Golddiggerart and I started prospecting over 3 years ago with some nice Gold Finds.
Enjoy the outdoors with my daughter Kiara - Prospecting name Golddiggergirl, she loves the outdoors as much as I do and can do it rough in the bush.
Have a youtube channel and also started metal detecting after I won a competition, the prize was an Xterra 505 and I love the machine and have it tuned in really good.
I also have a cheap Chinese knockoff detector which was bought 2nd hand and only used once, it's a good detector but has no discrimination but that's no worry anyway.
My latest detector is an Xterra 705 which I am slowly fine tuning as well.....have had a lot of fun with the Detectors but Panning is still my favourite but only just.
Hope to be able to contribute to the forum.
Cheers, Good Luck and Happy Days to all - GDA Very Happy

Golddiggerart
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-06-15

Back to top Go down

Gidday From Frankston Empty Re: Gidday From Frankston

Post  Digginerup Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:20 pm

Hi Arthur, welcome to the forum, nice find on the kilt pin............enjoy Very Happy

Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Gidday From Frankston Empty Re: Gidday From Frankston

Post  Golddiggerart Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:33 am

Digginerup wrote:Hi Arthur, welcome to the forum, nice find on the kilt pin............enjoy Very Happy

Wayne. cheers

Thanks Wayne for the welcome. Smile Very Happy

Golddiggerart
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2016-06-15

Back to top Go down