Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G,day all, I,m Neil, I live in the UK, I,ve just joined your forum I use a minelab sdc2300 ..I would gladly join someone on a trip and help along with fuel, food and other costs ..

3 posters

Go down

G,day all, I,m Neil, I live in the UK, I,ve just joined your forum I use a minelab sdc2300 ..I would gladly join someone on a trip and help along with fuel, food and other costs .. Empty G,day all, I,m Neil, I live in the UK, I,ve just joined your forum I use a minelab sdc2300 ..I would gladly join someone on a trip and help along with fuel, food and other costs ..

Post  neil Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:42 am

G,day guys, I,m Neil, I live in the uk, I visited Australia earlier this year for 3 months and travelled to lots of amazing places, my hobbie in the uk is metal detecting, I,ve been detecting in the uk for approx 15 years, I,ve just bought a minelab sdc 2300 as I,m planning another trip to your amazing country to do some detecting in the goldfields, I,ve researched the online application for a miners right which seems to be a straight forward process, I,ve researched that I would need a miners right for each state, i.e Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia .. I was thinking of coming over to Perth ( I visited Perth earlier this year and loved it, I,ve been trying to do some online research of the gold fields in W.A and I,ve read that a lot of the land is leased by mine companies, tho I,ve also read that a lot of the land is acessable to the public, the more I research, the more difficult I find it all, I was hoping someone may help me along with places to detect and camp, I,m planning on staying for approx. 2 months ..I thought maybe there,s some people on here who can help me along with imformation on detecting trips ..places to camp or other accomadation, I,m thinking western Australia tho I,m keeping an open mind of other places in Australia too, maybe someones planning a long detecting trip and would let me come along with them, I,d be helpful with any labour, fuel and food costs, I look forward to hearing from , thankyou kindly, Neil Hebden ..Lincoln ..lincolnshire U.K

neil
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-09-26

Back to top Go down

G,day all, I,m Neil, I live in the UK, I,ve just joined your forum I use a minelab sdc2300 ..I would gladly join someone on a trip and help along with fuel, food and other costs .. Empty Re: G,day all, I,m Neil, I live in the UK, I,ve just joined your forum I use a minelab sdc2300 ..I would gladly join someone on a trip and help along with fuel, food and other costs ..

Post  nanjim Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:34 am

Neil,

Welcome to the forum lots of info on here
You will need a Miners Right for each State that you want to detect in....
Here in the West it will cost you $25 for life as for the other States I cannot say ....
The SDC2300 will work real well on the W.A. goldfields....
Have a look on the D.M.P. website try to get your head around Tengraph , Geo View ,Geo Map ...
Geo View has an app for IOS and Andriod phones and Tablets....
These systems are very good for your research and will also let you see Live and Pending Tennements ..
Something else to consider is maybe doing a Gold Trip/camp with one of the groups here in the west let Google be your friend on those
Hope this helps....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

nanjim
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

G,day all, I,m Neil, I live in the UK, I,ve just joined your forum I use a minelab sdc2300 ..I would gladly join someone on a trip and help along with fuel, food and other costs .. Empty Re: G,day all, I,m Neil, I live in the UK, I,ve just joined your forum I use a minelab sdc2300 ..I would gladly join someone on a trip and help along with fuel, food and other costs ..

Post  neil Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:52 pm

Hello Jim, thankyou for your reply, I shall try and research all the things you listed, thanks again ..you,ve been really helpful for me, maybe we can chat again soon .. Neil

neil
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Welcome to the forum Neil.

Cheers Kon. Q11
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:35 pm

Q31 to the forum Neil.

Hope you find what you are after..
Yep... Western Australia is a good place to start..
Just need to keep doing heaps of research.

Back to top Go down

Post  neil Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:12 pm

Hi Jen, Thankyou .. I wish you good luck too with your detecting

neil
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down