Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy to finally become an active member

Go down

Happy to finally become an active member Empty Happy to finally become an active member

Post  goldrat Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Hello to all forum members . Iv'e been a member for over two years and am making my first post . It has take that time to sell our Hotel and relocate from South Australia to Victoria . Have settled into Dunolly which has been my retirement destination for over 30 years since I was first introduced to prospecting .
Started off with a Deep Seeker in 1981 and have had a bad case of "Gold Fever" ever since . I am a member of the PMAV and the GPAA . My prospecting ammunition is a CTX3030 and SDC2300 . Saving hard to buy a Z but that is a long way off . I have been visiting the site for several weeks why I organised my profile and I am looking forward to participating with you all .

Cheers
goldrat
goldrat
goldrat
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

Happy to finally become an active member Empty Re: Happy to finally become an active member

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:25 pm

Q31
Cant wait t hear about your adventures..
Love your avatar picture Q27

Back to top Go down

Happy to finally become an active member Empty Thans to Jen58

Post  goldrat Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:43 am

Thanks Jen58 for your welcome . Studying a camera I purchased a few years ago so I can do pics . When I overcome the camera I'll tackle the transferring to the computer then to the site .

Cheers
goldrat
goldrat
goldrat
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Happy to finally become an active member Empty Re: Happy to finally become an active member

Post  Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:05 pm

Welcome to the forum Goldrat and to Dunolly. We are almost neighbours as I live in Maryborough. You were saying that you belong to the PMAV, that great. You'll have to come to our Central Branch meeting that happens every third Wednesday night of each month at the Highland Club, Maryborough. Jen & Mike belongs to it as well, including a few others from this site.
I also love your Avitar. We are getting a few animal avitar's on this site now Q27
Anyway Goldrat enjoy the site and I hope to meet you at our branch meeting soon.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:35 pm

Hej Goldrat

Welcome to the forum.

I was told there is no gold in Dunolly cheers Hihi i think this is a local joke.

Its great to have your dream finally come true.

As you worked all your life on making Dunolly retirement place i am sure you will get a Z as well.

Wishing you luck.

I also stop sometimes in Dunolly in a local bakery but as there is not gold there i keep driving to the other places. Q34

Take care and stay safe.

GoldEN

Back to top Go down

Happy to finally become an active member Empty Thanks Wombat

Post  goldrat Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:50 am

Wombat wrote:Welcome to the forum Goldrat and to Dunolly. We are almost neighbours as I live in Maryborough. You were saying that you belong to the PMAV, that great. You'll have to come to our Central Branch meeting that happens every third Wednesday night of each month at the Highland Club, Maryborough. Jen & Mike belongs to it as well, including a few others from this site.
I also love your Avitar. We are getting a few animal avitar's on this site now Q27
Anyway Goldrat enjoy the site and I hope to meet you at our branch meeting soon.
wombat Wink

Appreciate your welcome and comments . Looking forward to meeting you and other members at a PMAV meeting . If I am clear this month I will PM you . ( have a sick Mum in South Australia , not sure when I will make another trip over the border )

Cheers
goldrat
goldrat
goldrat
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Happy to finally become an active member Empty Thank golden

Post  goldrat Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:09 pm

golden wrote:Hej Goldrat

Welcome to the forum.

I was told there is no gold in Dunolly cheers  Hihi i think this is a local joke.

Its great to have your dream finally come true.

As you worked all your life on making Dunolly retirement place i am sure you will get a Z as well.

Wishing you luck.

I also stop sometimes in Dunolly in a local bakery but as there is not gold there i keep driving to the other places. Q34

Take care and stay safe.

GoldEN

golden ,
Thans for your message , even a bad day prospecting in Dunolly ends OK , I still have the bakery to call on . With all the
bad news on TV , very thankful to call home a quiet country town . Lived in Adelaide 20 years ago for a decade , no cities ever again . There is still gold in Dunolly but very hard to walk over it regularly . I would love a Z , not just there yet , financially!!! .

Cheers
goldrat

goldrat
goldrat
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down