Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW - Google Earth Historical Overlays

2 posters

Go down

NSW - Google Earth Historical Overlays  Empty NSW - Google Earth Historical Overlays

Post  hugh62 Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:40 pm

Got NT & QLD G/E Historical overlays ,had for a couple of years , ( can't remember how I put it on ) scratch  tried  for nsw the other day ,no luck ,all I could do was down load map sheets ,fool of a thing I reckon to use ,any suggestions ??
hugh62
hugh62
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

NSW - Google Earth Historical Overlays  Empty Re: NSW - Google Earth Historical Overlays

Post  geof_junk Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:42 pm

The hosting site has closed, this has prevented any down loads.(left message on top of page) At the moment I am in Melb with the wife in hospital. I hope to get the links working with another host before Xmas. Send me an EMAIL address via the PM and I will send you a temporary link for the NSW file as soon as I can
geof_junk
geof_junk
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

NSW - Google Earth Historical Overlays  Empty Re: NSW - Google Earth Historical Overlays

Post  hugh62 Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Thanks a million Geof  Junk ,much appreciated ,sent PM .Hope things go well for your wife mate ,cheers .
hugh62
hugh62
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  geof_junk Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:40 pm

Email sent with link for NSW
geof_junk
geof_junk
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down