Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why pay a $500.00 Deposit to wait for your Zed

5 posters

Go down

Why pay a $500.00 Deposit to wait for your Zed  Empty Why pay a $500.00 Deposit to wait for your Zed

Post  Col Douglas Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:23 pm

Some retailers seem to be still asking for a $500 deposit to be put on a waiting list to buy a GPZ 7000. Doesn't seem that reasonable when the detectors are provided on consignment from Minelab (Minelab carries the cost of the machines until they are sold by the dealer), while other dealers have ample supplies in stock for immediate delivery (often with free freight included). I have no affiliation with any dealers but found this out today when making enquiries. Hopefully be of help to someone.

Col Douglas
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Why pay a $500.00 Deposit to wait for your Zed  Empty Re: Why pay a $500.00 Deposit to wait for your Zed

Post  goldquest Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:01 pm

I was happy to pay $ 500 and wait two weeks, I trust Bendigo Gold, I bought 4 metal detectors from them, excellent service before and after the sale, they never disappointed me.
If I can I prefer to shop from friends.
Cheers
goldquest
goldquest
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Why pay a $500.00 Deposit to wait for your Zed  Empty Re: Why pay a $500.00 Deposit to wait for your Zed

Post  Rege-PA Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:11 am

Shocked All Minelab dealers pay for their detectors up front, there is no consignments, at least here in the US.

Rege-PA
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazyPete Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:34 pm

From past working for a ML dealership we had a ML line of credit to a certain amount allotted and that's all.
When the past allotted credit amount is paid then another set amount of dealer credit is given and more gear shipped.
Each dealership has it's own credit level set by arrangement between them and ML.

Pete Cool
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Why pay a $500.00 Deposit to wait for your Zed  Empty GPZ7000 stock

Post  Toysandthings Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:15 pm

We have 2 currently in stock available for sale.

Cheers.
Lee.
ps. We however do not send them via courier or Aus post.
Sale for over the counter only.
Cant believe peeps send these with no or little insurance.

Toysandthings
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2013-05-02

http://www.toys-things.com.au

Back to top Go down