Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minelab New Orleans dealer conference.

2 posters

Go down

Minelab New Orleans dealer conference. Empty Minelab New Orleans dealer conference.

Post  deepseeker123 Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:47 am

Minelabs usa dealer conference, which some aussie dealers are at ,is on now, love to be a fly on the wall>>>

deepseeker123
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2015-02-05

Back to top Go down

Minelab New Orleans dealer conference. Empty Re: Minelab New Orleans dealer conference.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:52 pm

deepseeker123 wrote:Minelabs usa dealer conference, which some aussie dealers are at ,is on now, love to be a fly on the wall>>>

Deepseeker I know of 2 Aussie Dealers that are not there and they are pretty important dealers for Minelab here in Australia. I'm thinking that there may be one here in Australia on the 18th, the date (price date and the date in which the machine will be launched on sale)
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Minelab New Orleans dealer conference. Empty Re: Minelab New Orleans dealer conference.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:21 pm

Wombat wrote:
deepseeker123 wrote:Minelabs usa dealer conference, which some aussie dealers are at ,is on now, love to be a fly on the wall>>>

Deepseeker I know of 2 Aussie Dealers that are not there and they are pretty important dealers for Minelab here in Australia. I'm thinking that there may be one here in Australia on the 18th, the date  (price date and the date in which the machine will be launched on sale)
wombat Wink
Hey Wombat
Are you saying that the price and Date release of the new machine will be announced on the 18th?
As that's how I am reading it!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadian Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:55 pm

I have just read the newsletter from Uno in WA,he has said the new GPZ is being released in a couple of weeks along with a price tag of $10.000. Just adding to the speculation. Q34
Cheers Dave.  Q39
Cadian
Cadian
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:01 pm

Cadian wrote:I have just read the newsletter from Uno in WA,he has said the new GPZ is being released in a couple of weeks along with a price tag of $10.000. Just adding to the speculation. Q34
Cheers Dave.  Q39
I got the same newsletter.

YEP
All speculation Rolling Eyes

It's a wonder there isn't a rumour to go with it, that for the first 100 buyers, 
they will get.. Wait for it..
A mini backhoe to help dig up your nuggets Q25
Sorry all..
Couldn't help myself Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  deepseeker123 Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:05 pm

Who is Uno? Could you put the newsletter up here please????

cheers Frank.

deepseeker123
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadian Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:18 pm

deepseeker123 wrote:Who is Uno?  Could you put the newsletter up here please????

cheers Frank.

It looks like a job for you Jen T06  ,Because I would have no idea how to do it. T10
Cheers Dave. Q39
Cadian
Cadian
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Jen58 wrote:
Wombat wrote:

Deepseeker I know of 2 Aussie Dealers that are not there and they are pretty important dealers for Minelab here in Australia. I'm thinking that there may be one here in Australia on the 18th, the date  (price date and the date in which the machine will be launched on sale)
wombat Wink
Hey Wombat
Are you saying that the price and Date release of the new machine will be announced on the 18th?
As that's how I am reading it!

Yes Jen on the 18th you will know the price and when the new detector will come on the market.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:23 pm

No worries

http://www.gold-prospecting-wa.com/index.html

At the bottom of page, just sign up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadian Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:35 pm

Thanks Jen, You are are a Gem. Q38
Cheers Dave Q39
Cadian
Cadian
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  deepseeker123 Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:14 pm

Thanks for that.

deepseeker123
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  deepseeker123 Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Read it....really..all we can say is there is a new one coming out in the next month or 2....how good, have to wait n see........ bounce bounce bounce

deepseeker123
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  deepseeker123 Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:12 pm

Conference would have finished a couple of hours ago, maybe some info may leak out. bounce bounce bounce

deepseeker123
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down