Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello fellow prospectors-new to forum

2 posters

Go down

Hello fellow prospectors-new to forum Empty Hello fellow prospectors-new to forum

Post  Reaper Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello out there,good to finally join up and get on here with everyone.
I have been prospecting for awhile now and go out every weekend either on detector or running the sluice.
Normally go out around dollys lal lal or Blackwood but also head up creswick,maryborough clunes way.
IF anyone is looking for someone to head out with please pm me ,love getting out there and chasing the yellow!

Reaper
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow prospectors-new to forum Empty Re: Hello fellow prospectors-new to forum

Post  Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:40 am

Hi Reaper and welcome to the site mate. If you want to meet members from the site and mingle with other prospectors and possibility pick up a few tips or a great bargen or two come to the "Laanecoorie Gold Bash in Oct. All the details are in the Laanecoorie Bash site 2014. It is the biggest event on this sites calander and becoming on of the major events in the prospecting field.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow prospectors-new to forum Empty Re: Hello fellow prospectors-new to forum

Post  Reaper Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:03 pm

Hey wombat thanks for the reply,I am trying to get up to the bash hopefully for the sat,sun .Have heard about it from a few people so thought it was time to get up there and check it out and see what all the buzz is about. Have met a few members from the site out in the field one of the reasons i joined,and am looking forward to meeting more of you. Happy hunting

Reaper
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenhero Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:08 pm

Hi Reaper , welcome to the forum , good luck in the Triangle ..cheers Mick

goldenhero
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2012-12-19

Back to top Go down