Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why am I having trouble keeping gold in my pan?

+3
mungoman
someday
cabletie
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why am I having trouble keeping gold in my pan? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why am I having trouble keeping gold in my pan?

Post  Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:31 pm

side tracking a bit but its for the process of what I do out bush.

the buckets have the days concentrates directly from the dry blower then I crush each bucket through the keene crusher
Why am I having trouble keeping gold in my pan? - Page 2 P9170295

after this process it goes through the keene dry blower-151 to get rid of a lot of the fine clay dust and lighter material.
I originally had the dry blower riffle tray at a steep angle and noticed that the gold would work its way over the edge so I readjusted the settings via the chain and clamp on the riffle box.

once I have clean the concentrates I put it through the Gold Wheel which as I said earlier does a very good job, especially if u like seeing gold rise from your hard work to the centre of the wheel.
Why am I having trouble keeping gold in my pan? - Page 2 047

i'll get some more photos soon.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Why am I having trouble keeping gold in my pan? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why am I having trouble keeping gold in my pan?

Post  Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Thanks Ray for the pics and looking forward to seeing more.  Very Happy  Thanks for sharing with us.  Very Happy  Love to see some of the end results.

Cheers.

Mike.        cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Thanks Ray, for sharing the pics of what your doing up there, lots of heat and dust over the summer months I would reckon.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2