Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garrett ATX in Australia: Setup and Controls

2 posters

Go down

Garrett ATX in Australia: Setup and Controls Empty Garrett ATX in Australia: Setup and Controls

Post  Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Setup and Controls by NQExplorers

Back to top Go down

Garrett ATX in Australia: Setup and Controls Empty Re: Garrett ATX in Australia: Setup and Controls

Post  Narrawa Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Interesting stuff!!! Shocked 

Id say its self explanatory  why he left out reconnecting the coil connector at the end of the video. Judging by the looks of it....its entirely another lengthy video. Laughing Laughing 

Coil costs.???wont be cheap given they come complete, but its an innovative idea, and depending on the above observation, it maybe  a mile stone in the procedure we have now with the ML detectors. Yet, it may well be a tiresome procedure. Would have been a real treat if it was backwards compatible with the coils we already have like on the TDI. Rolling Eyes 
The 20" mono looks a little on the small side for a 20" ....looks more like a 20x? semi elip.Wink 
No motion sounds good.....if only we had it now in the GPX range.cheers 

Still, im waiting for someone to buy me one ..... just in case its useless, im not out of pocket.Laughing Laughing
Narrawa
Narrawa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1885
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://australiangoldfields.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Garrett ATX in Australia: Setup and Controls Empty Re: Garrett ATX in Australia: Setup and Controls

Post  Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Just lash out and buy it Narrawa! We would get some good info from you about it and if it is a dud for you it will still be good for other less able prospectors so there would be a big market for it. I may even buy it off you...Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  ARIZONA Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:23 am

It looks like the bottom of the coils have no skid plate at all! You can see the black expoxy holding the windings!

ARIZONA
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Narrawa Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:37 am

Just lash out and buy it Narrawa!
Olive green is a morbid color which has a pigment thats said to cause turrets, with me that could generate a language dialect not ready for this world.Shocked Laughing Laughing

I'll lash out when they come out in Kermit the frog green........its my favorite.Very Happy
Narrawa
Narrawa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1885
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://australiangoldfields.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:54 am

Come on yez Minelabers. yez are always sayin how much gold the GPXs find and I even saw a pic of one of yez blokes with yer lounge room table totally covered in gold nuggs Shocked  So buyin a ATX for fun and a tryout should be a breeze Q18Q21Q35Q24 money wise Very Happy

Back to top Go down