Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garrett in Australia

3 posters

Go down

Garrett in Australia Empty Garrett in Australia

Post  solidslug 29th November 2012, 11:05 pm

Phil at goldminingcentre.com was the man for Garrett. He was the one who set the machines up to work in Australian conditions-no more than a tweak here and there ,I presume. But then the propieter(s interests) of GARRETT AUSTRALIA.COM-muscled in. Because the management of Garrett USA are FAT CAPITOLIST PIGS they renigged on their deal with Phil, who had in his own time and partly on his own expense spent a lot of time specifically setting up the Garrett machines. And GA now/were until very recently getting all/some/most of their gear via the NZ store- effectively dodging the 10% GST. Even so they did/do not pass the savings on to us but pocket it,
solidslug
solidslug
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Garrett in Australia Empty Re: Garrett in Australia

Post  Guest 2nd December 2012, 8:57 pm

Hi Solidslug,
This is a Commercial Advertising section.
May you please explain what are you advertising?

GoldEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussiedetecting 2nd December 2012, 9:24 pm

Solidslug. I hear ya. Phil has done a bloody marvellous job. Great guy to deal with & is only a phone call away if you have any questions. A wealth of knowledge. I'm glad to be part of his dealer network that's for sure.
Aussiedetecting
Aussiedetecting
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanll 2nd December 2012, 10:25 pm

Sent a question to Garrett Australia regarding a Garrett product only they seem to have listed in this country.

Got a reply and positive answer ...........quick time......... from a person with a Real Name............and it was without cynicism.

ivanll

ivanll
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down