Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creswick WHERE ARE THE BIG NUGGETS!!

4 posters

Go down

Creswick WHERE ARE THE BIG NUGGETS!!  Empty Creswick WHERE ARE THE BIG NUGGETS!!

Post  True Blue Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Has there been any big nuggets found around Creswick lately? It is only 10mins from my place and I've found about 30bits in the last couple of months all under .6 of a gram the ground is very deep around Creswick and is hard to track the gold down. I have been to Talbot, Castlemain, Beaufort and each time only spent a couple if hours and almost always get a couple of bits over 1-2 grams and I put a lot of hours into creswick for little return, bloody frustrating.

Anyone got a map with a x on it for me lol! 
True Blue
True Blue
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

Creswick WHERE ARE THE BIG NUGGETS!!  Empty Re: Creswick WHERE ARE THE BIG NUGGETS!!

Post  Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:27 pm

there all still left 80ms under ground Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Creswick WHERE ARE THE BIG NUGGETS!!  Empty Re: Creswick WHERE ARE THE BIG NUGGETS!!

Post  Detrackozi Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:36 pm

I seen a very nice 23oz,s Lump come out of the ground south of the town many years back Very Happy Very Happy 
Detrackozi
Detrackozi
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  geof_junk Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Detrackozi wrote:I seen a very nice 23oz,s Lump come out of the ground south of the town many years back Very Happy Very Happy 
I have seen many .5 to 2 ounce pieces over the years.
geof_junk
geof_junk
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Creswick WHERE ARE THE BIG NUGGETS!!  Empty Creswick gold

Post  LuckyNug Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:02 pm

My brother found a patch of sixty ounces a few years back. True blue now knows the location so he can clean up what my brother did not. He was using a sd 2000 with a 12 mono coil

LuckyNug
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down