Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector

+5
spidertice
Tributer
Darylr
goldslinger
Ayounomad
9 posters

Go down

Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector Empty Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector

Post  Ayounomad Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:44 pm

WOW , on ebay at the moment is another LRd that only detects GOLD and up to miles away at that..Emailed the bloke and suggested he remove item but he probably won't...Oh yeh , it is a used item as well ..Surely if it worked you wouldn't be selling it..Apparently uses MICROWAVES and ignores all other metals but GOLD !!I wish ebay or the cops would stop these scams once and for all , cheers Paul... http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Long-Range-Gold-Detector-Handhelds-by-maxFynd_W0QQitemZ230443334977QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Gadgets?hash=item35a77e3d41

Last edited by Ayounomad on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayounomad
Ayounomad
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector Empty Re: Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector

Post  goldslinger Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Great dont you want one of these "NOT"
I have an old handheld tv that dose the same cracles and the picture dosnt work and detects uranium at a 100 miles Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector Icon_biggrin
goldslinger
goldslinger
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Back to top Go down

Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector Empty LRD

Post  Darylr Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:39 am

Hi Everybody,

I noticed that "maxFynd" has several dubious models on ebay.

Some are very expensive.

He should be advertising the in Africa. They would buy them instead of Minelabs Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector Icon_biggrin Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector Icon_biggrin

Ebay probably condone these scams as every one he sells to unsuspecting buyers adds to their ever expanding coffers.

regards

Darylr
Darylr
Darylr
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector Empty Re: Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector

Post  Tributer Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:09 pm

I loved the U-tube video of the detector in action with the great background song. I thought i was watching a comedy sketch.

Detecting video comedy.......now thats an idea.

Seriously... the seller should be dragged to hell screaming.

Tributer
Tributer
Tributer
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  spidertice Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:54 pm

I offered him a $1 for it, thought it might double as a bbq lighter,
spidertice
spidertice
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Harb Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:12 pm

What a load of BS.......
Surely any half intelligent half wit could see right through that......
Harb
Harb
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Harb Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:14 pm

BBBwwwhahahahahaah there is now Version 2 !!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/The-Advisor-Gold-Detector-kit-by-maxFynd_W0QQitemZ230444257659QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Gadgets?hash=item35a78c517b#ht_1108wt_1167

and this !!!!!

How much of a clown is this bloke ! hahaha go imaging for gold...... would save digging I supose

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Gold-Detector-In-A-Mobile-by-maxFynd_W0QQitemZ230443335234QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Gadgets?hash=item35a77e3e42#ht_2312wt_1167 lol!
Harb
Harb
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Harb Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Actually after having a look at this bloke, It scares the hell out of me actually......this bloke has feed back.... and a fair amount of it , including on these stupid mock ups......... makes me wonder if the feed back system is reliable or not quiet frankly.
I have been a big user of ebay over the years, spending well and truly into the 6 figures near 7, on all sorts of stuff for home and work.......and this kind of thing is a worry.
Harb
Harb
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  gollstar Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Ive got a very large island for sale currently its called Australia but when the cash is deposited you can rename the place whatever you disire, only asking $10 000 yes your sight is working thats 10 large for the whole joint this isnt a scam .

Disclaimer may have trouble moving current inhabitants, this sale includes western sydney and the northern and western suburbs of Melbourne,

Excluded from the sale is the gold bearing areas of wa and a narrow corridor linking wa and other not for sale areas, as we will still need to transport the gold out.
The rest of victoria except the northern and western suburbs of Melbourne, Moe, and dandenong.

The Gold coast and an area 5 km's inland including jupitors is not for sale, the rest i can assure is up for grabs this offer will not last and is at rock bottom price regretful sale etc etc
gollstar
gollstar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Darylr Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:47 am

Hi Gollstar,

You can't have the area around the Gold Coast as it is already owned by the Russian Mafia according to the show on TV last night.

Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector Icon_biggrin
darylr
Darylr
Darylr
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Loved the video Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector Icon_lol Not once did you see him dig up the gold that this wonder machine detected, but it is good to detect were the "X" marks the spot if your gold is behind a wall Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector Icon_evil But there is suckers born every day Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector Icon_cry

Back to top Go down

Post  nero_design Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector Large

/Obligatory
nero_design
nero_design
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:50 pm

G'day Ayounomad.

What! Whats it called? LONG RANGE, LONG RANGER, ahhr!, LONE RANGER METAL DETECTOR. OH Sh't,I've got to run,TONTOS coming.

Cheers kon61.
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Just for a laugh , New Long Range GOLD Detector Empty EXP 5000

Post  goldslinger Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:51 am

Hi All
what you need is one of these baby's
the new EXP 5000
click on link
http://www.exp5000.com/scanresults.html

http://www.okmmetaldetectors.com/products/earthimager/exp5000.php?lang=en
goldslinger
goldslinger
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:52 am

G'day Goldslinger;

Just like the new Nokta Golden King, OKM EXP 5000,yep,sounds and looks good on paper.What I would like to know,for that sort of money,are they capable of handling some of Australias' highly mineralized ground conditions [especially in Victoria?],because if they can't, there's a good chance you'll end up trying to resell the unit for half its initial retail the price.

Cheers kon61
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down