Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new bloke Far south coast

2 posters

Go down

The new bloke Far south coast Empty The new bloke Far south coast

Post  Fatgpx4000 Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Hi there all i am pretty new to detecting I bought a gpx 4000 about 8 month ago I have done a lot of research about how to use it and think im on the right track finding a whole lot of junk got a few extras for it I have a couple of different sized mono coils a booster and so on.
I also have also been doin a bit of panning around my area Narooma finding little bits and pieces still no gold with my detector so far and keen to get out and get some gold
I was wondering if there is any one around my area as keen as I am to get out there maybe show me a few hints and tips along the way hit me back if you are keen for a swing or even just a pan happy doing either as I love it out there hope to hear from you soon. any advice would be appreciated too areas to look and so on Very Happy

Fatgpx4000

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-06-12

Back to top Go down

The new bloke Far south coast Empty Re: The new bloke Far south coast

Post  AnnieL Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:32 am

Hello Fatgpx4000 and welcome to the forum.  I was born in Moruya but don't get back 'home' too often.  There are a few people on forum from Canberra who may be able to help.

Try looking up some information on Nerrigundah area as there were goldfields there.
Very Happy

Annie
AnnieL
AnnieL
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Back to top Go down

The new bloke Far south coast Empty Re: The new bloke Far south coast

Post  Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:10 am

G'day mate,

I'm even further south than you are. I live in Merimbula. We should hook up and go for a swing sometime.

Cheers and HH

Back to top Go down