Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to site and prospecting

2 posters

Go down

New to site and prospecting Empty New to site and prospecting

Post  Stillsearching Fri May 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Hi all im new to Gold Detecting & Prospecting. I live in South Australia. Ive got a Garrett AT Gold detector. Which im trying to come to terms with but ive only used in twice. Watched the video about 3 times and read the book about the same amount of times. Still getting Blah blah blah from both. Have to watch again and again untill i understand it. I have tried panning from creeks and visited Mt Crawford but think these have been flogged. Is there many places around Adelaide to prospect?????

Any help would be appreciated.

From what ive read on this fourm so far this is a great site, full of usefull information and will continue to read the posts.

Regards

Darryn

Stillsearching
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-05-03

Back to top Go down

New to site and prospecting Empty Re: New to site and prospecting

Post  Aussiedetecting Fri May 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Mate, pm me your email & I'll send you the settings that we give our customers. They are proven settings to find gold & were compiled by a guy who has found quite a bit now. Pictures of the Gold found are attached to settings that we give out. It should make things a lot easier for you cheers
Aussiedetecting
Aussiedetecting
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

New to site and prospecting Empty Re: New to site and prospecting

Post  Guest Sun May 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Hi Darryn and welcome to the forum.
There are few members form SA so they might help with a few questions regarding detecting spots.

There are plenty flogged spots they produce gold nuggets every day so get to know your detector, learn little bit about reading the ground and do some research.
Here you can type some infor and get the old articles:

http://trove.nla.gov.au/

Happy reading.

GoldEN

Back to top Go down