Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detecting in the goldfields

Go down

Detecting in the goldfields  Empty Detecting in the goldfields

Post  shonky17 Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:55 pm

hi everyone

Im currently living in leinster WA and theres allways plenty of rumours of good gold finds around the place. Im still a bit new at the detecting game running a GPX4500 with a eliptical mono but havent had much luck as yet. Does anyone know or can point me in the direction of some places to start or know anyone in the area that needs a detecting budy. not avalailable all the time due to being on a roster but keen as on my days off. even ground conditions to look for any info is better than none.

thanks shonky17

shonky17

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

Detecting in the goldfields  Empty Re: Detecting in the goldfields

Post  Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:38 pm

G'day shonky17 and welcome to the forum. Q31 Leinster you say you shouldn't have far to travel to find some gold. Heard of a super patch found in that area a couple of years ago and not that far out of town. Q34 I am sure there would be some members from WA that could possibly help you. Q08 I wish you luck in your new found hobby and you should have no trouble finding gold with the 4500 as they are a great machine.
Try asking your question in general discussion as well. Q32

Cheers.

Mike. Q11

Back to top Go down