Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XP DEUS IN THE GOLDFIELDS

2 posters

Go down

XP DEUS IN THE GOLDFIELDS Empty XP DEUS IN THE GOLDFIELDS

Post  rohana Thu May 23, 2013 10:47 am

Should any of you be interested in reading about me and my Deus in the goldfields you can see what I wrote under other detectors.MD

rohana
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

XP DEUS IN THE GOLDFIELDS Empty Re: XP DEUS IN THE GOLDFIELDS

Post  Guest Thu May 23, 2013 12:25 pm

hey rohana

can i ask, why is it you post under two differant names about the deus on the australian metal detecting forum??

the names "oneill" and also "metal-detective"....with both names you are giving the deus a good report

seems a bit suss to me Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  CostasDee Thu May 23, 2013 12:49 pm

Fencejumper, we have no interest at what happens at the "Australian Metal Detecting" forum and no desire to get involved in any political disputes that may be occurring over there. What rohana does over there does not concern us here, so long as it stays over there and doesn't spill over to here. If you need to know the answer to the question that you have now twice asked, I suggest you go over to the "Australian Metal Detecting" forum and ask it over there.

This is a warning to all members that we will not tolerate other forum's disputes being brought over here and our forum becoming their battlefield for their own agendas. You have been warned!
CostasDee
CostasDee
Management

Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:17 pm

CostasDee wrote:Fencejumper, we have no interest at what happens at the "Australian Metal Detecting" forum and no desire to get involved in any political disputes that may be occurring over there. What rohana does over there does not concern us here, so long as it stays over there and doesn't spill over to here. If you need to know the answer to the question that you have now twice asked, I suggest you go over to the "Australian Metal Detecting" forum and ask it over there.

This is a warning to all members that we will not tolerate other forum's disputes being brought over here and our forum becoming their battlefield for their own agendas. You have been warned!

settle gretal........there is NO dispute anywhere else as you put it....just trying to let people know the info they have been reading HERE may be from someone that has more interest in this detector other than just a end user..

but if your happy to let the members of THIS forum be suckered by a poster that might have other motives for giving good reports, then so be it...

go for it rohana/onenill/metal-detective...you have costasdee's blessing.......

Back to top Go down

Post  CostasDee Thu May 23, 2013 5:16 pm

No fencejumper you ease up on your comments as I and the other admin are tired of other forums problems and quarrels spilling out onto our forum and it becoming a battleground with he-said/she-said arguments and us receiving PMs from these immature kids to solve their arguments and waste out time. Asking the question about his involvement/contribution at another forum here on our forum is like picking a fight. If you have something factual to say about this "Deus" detector, I have no problem and there is no problem, by you adding your comment. Maybe rohana does have 2 or 3 or 4 alias, which let me just add that I don't approve of, but I can't see him having abused them thus far. Rohana may or may not have a vested interest in the production/sale of this "XP Deus" detector, I don't know and by the sounds of it, neither do you for sure. If in the future you have proof and you are correct that rohana does have a vested interest in the production/sale of this detector, then the correct procedure would be to post your facts and ask your question re an explanation. It is not illegal to promote your own product, although it would be more ethically correct to promote it correctly and not hide behind a "I am a simple user" alias.

Members will and should make up their own minds about this detector before they fork out their cash but on actual facts, on comparison tests, on comments from people that have used it, not on a "I think he sounds suss therefore he is" theory.
CostasDee
CostasDee
Management

Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:09 pm

CostasDee wrote:No fencejumper you ease up on your comments as I and the other admin are tired of other forums problems and quarrels spilling out onto our forum and it becoming a battleground with he-said/she-said arguments

like i said there are no disputes on any other forum....

Back to top Go down