Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New guy from Mornington Peninsula...hi everyone :)

4 posters

Go down

New guy from Mornington Peninsula...hi everyone :) Empty New guy from Mornington Peninsula...hi everyone :)

Post  Sharkbait Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:13 pm

G'day all,thought it was about time i got off my backside and joined this great forum..have been a coin hunter since early 80's and got the gold fever just over 12 months ago..hired a 5k from Coiltek and found a half grammer first time out..(sheer arse! Very Happy ) but i was hooked,line and sinker lol..coins are great,but nothing compares to finding some yellow.I do all my detecting in the Triangle around the Maryborough area..(must be gettin' crowded up there now Shocked be nice to catch up with some of you guys one day for a swing and a beer or two.
All the best...Dave
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

New guy from Mornington Peninsula...hi everyone :) Empty Re: New guy from Mornington Peninsula...hi everyone :)

Post  Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:24 pm

G'day Sharkbait and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you got bit good by that dreaded fever and you're right there has been plenty of people getting in the bush lately. Hope to see some good pics and stories from you in the near future. Very Happy

Cheers.

Mike. cheers

Back to top Go down

New guy from Mornington Peninsula...hi everyone :) Empty Re: New guy from Mornington Peninsula...hi everyone :)

Post  Diggerdave Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Welcome Dave,

Would love to see a pic of your half gram'er! And of your best coin finds too if you still have them.

Diggerdave
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Hi Sharkbite and welcome to the forum.
Congratulation on your first nugget. cheers

Good luck with gold hunting.
GoldEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharkbait Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Thanks guys for the warm welcome Q01

Diggerdave,be only too happy to put up some pics when i learn how..not very computer savvy Embarassed
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Last edited by golden on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharkbait Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Thanks heaps for the link GoldEN..will check it out

Cheers..Dave
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cams 4500 Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Welcome Sharkbait, hope you enjoy the forum.
Cams 4500
Cams 4500
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharkbait Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Thanks Cams,it's great to be a member instead of a lurker cheers

All the best...Dave
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

New guy from Mornington Peninsula...hi everyone :) Empty Re: New guy from Mornington Peninsula

Post  sandy2010 Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:21 pm

Hi Dave,
Welcome to the den of equanimity..............

It will be very interesting to see some of your past coin finds.

Be lucky.

sandy2010
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharkbait Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Thanks for the welcome Sandy,will post a few pics of my more interesting coins when i get a chance..my attention has turned to the elusive nugget or two now..much more of a challenge Very Happy

Cheers...Dave
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down