Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden first timer

Go down

Golden first timer Empty Golden first timer

Post  oldmanbungle Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Gday folks, Since the age of 6 the only things that caught my attention was Aborigines, Swaggies, Bushrangers and Explorers.
I have followed a few dreams I have seen a bit of Australia, even hitch hiked to the Kimberley to be a tour guide, I ended up there for 8 1/2 years.
So naturally I have always been interested in gold prospecting, and now after 20 years of travelling I have settled down and wish to start prospecting. I simply have to start with a pan, as expenses are very tight at the moment.
Does anyone wish to part with some knowledge to help me get going?
Any advice would be appreciated, cheers
oldmanbungle
oldmanbungle
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-02-03

Back to top Go down

Golden first timer Empty Re: Golden first timer

Post  Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:08 pm

oldmanbungle wrote:Gday folks, Since the age of 6 the only things that caught my attention was Aborigines, Swaggies, Bushrangers and Explorers.
I have followed a few dreams I have seen a bit of Australia, even hitch hiked to the Kimberley to be a tour guide, I ended up there for 8 1/2 years.
So naturally I have always been interested in gold prospecting, and now after 20 years of travelling I have settled down and wish to start prospecting. I simply have to start with a pan, as expenses are very tight at the moment.
Does anyone wish to part with some knowledge to help me get going?
Any advice would be appreciated, cheers

Welcome OMB ! If you go to the main page and click on prospecting answers you will see lots of posts to help you just find the one ya want and ask away!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:35 pm

Welcome to the group mate top site this one you will enjoy it. cheers James

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Welcome to the forum oldmanbungle.
Just ask the question and use the search area for any topic you are interested in.
Looking forward to some Photos and interesting stories.
Enjoy.

GoldEN

Back to top Go down