Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Only Get Back From What You Put Through.

2 posters

Go down

You Only Get Back From  What You Put Through. Empty You Only Get Back From What You Put Through.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:29 pm

You Only Get Back From What You Put Through.

These words were said by a person who really knew the game. The equipment you are using must have the ability to process large amounts of wash in any given day. To be able to be relocate with ease at any given time. The type of equipment that restricts you to one location without the scope of a larger working area in my view is not worth the money. As experience has shown over the years gold can disappear as quick as you found it. Hence the need for flexibility and mobility. Your pump must also be able to deliver all that is require of it, in other words be able to pump distance. Have enough pressure at distance to be able to work in clay conditions my advice to you would be if it can’t get one that can. About one of the worst experiences you will encounter in wet water prospecting is when you find a top run of gold and your equipment is not good enough to work it, knowing on your next visit someone would have. You just hate that. So as stated if you want to get a lot of gold you have to work for it push the wash through and reap the returns, But make sure there is gold in the wash to start with no point working hard if there is no gold present.

Below are some inspirational photos for you to view Just to get you motivated for 2013, some have been posted before but there still good to look at.

You Only Get Back From  What You Put Through. AIMG0277Small_zps195cc667

You Only Get Back From  What You Put Through. F1Small_zps69eb4ee2

You Only Get Back From  What You Put Through. GoldSmall_zpseeeb30d0

You Only Get Back From  What You Put Through. GoldandblacksandSmall_zps4b2dd481

You Only Get Back From  What You Put Through. PoSmall_zps138e8bb9

You Only Get Back From  What You Put Through. RIMG0026Small_zpsd800a54e

You Only Get Back From  What You Put Through. Rimg0043Small_zps451f78cf

You Only Get Back From  What You Put Through. RIMG0072cSmall_zpsee35539c

You Only Get Back From  What You Put Through. RIMG0082bSmall_zpsb1b14e57

You Only Get Back From  What You Put Through. RIMG0204Small_zpsd8f38bbf

You Only Get Back From  What You Put Through. RIMG0795Small_zpsf4a275b4

© J.B 2013
I withhold permission for this article to be cut and pasted or duplicated onto any other web site. ( without my express permission !)

Back to top Go down

You Only Get Back From  What You Put Through. Empty Re: You Only Get Back From What You Put Through.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:15 pm

That's really unfair for the start of the new year !,,, and all this hot weather coming up as well !!!GGGGGRRRRRR! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

You Only Get Back From  What You Put Through. Empty Re: You Only Get Back From What You Put Through.

Post  getascripter Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:20 pm

You took the words right out of my mouth, Ark ... dang it's hot, and gonna get hotter! <Grrrrrrr>
getascripter
getascripter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  someday Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Got to agree, what a lousy post, 40deg tomoz 43 on sat, no relief in sight, I've got crevices screamen at me, come an get me come an get me Sad

James, if you could incorporate a couple of pin holes in the layflat for cooling relief, then your post would be spot on lol!

I got a feelen we didn't help cheers

Last edited by someday on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : because I could. hahahaha)
someday
someday
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1582
Registration date : 2012-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:51 pm

You can get a cream for your screamin crevices ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:01 pm

lol! ya pack of clowns lol! Yes it has been hot ... I'v been out Testing the repairs to me banjo yep it was hot .…… but the swim well that was tops. cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  someday Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:22 pm

repairs or mods bounce bounce bounce cheers I like mods bounce Sad cheers bounce Sad affraid cheers
someday
someday
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1582
Registration date : 2012-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Repairs mate we had a hard season last year all fixed now. cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:38 pm

Some beautiful pics and some really good points cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:58 am

shivan wrote:Some beautiful pics and some really good points cheers

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Whiskers !a question for you ! I see many fossickers digging like mad things for a short while into their high bankers and then taking time off to have a smoke or have a chat or two with someone on the bank of the creek but at clean up time they have less than someone who is loading up their highbanker in a more measured way ! Much slower in their digging style but in a given time they actuly shift more material ! Do you see the same ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:02 pm

Ark wrote:Whiskers !a question for you ! I see many fossickers digging like mad things for a short while into their high bankers and then taking time off to have a smoke or have a chat or two with someone on the bank of the creek but at clean up time they have less than someone who is loading up their highbanker in a more measured way ! Much slower in their digging style but in a given time they actuly shift more material ! Do you see the same ?

LOL all the time mate all the time one day the penny will drop. Your quite right in what you say about digging in a much slower style but in a given time they actually shift more material ! Cheers mate

Back to top Go down