Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOUNT BROWNE CLOSED

4 posters

Go down

MOUNT BROWNE CLOSED Empty MOUNT BROWNE CLOSED

Post  mark garrett Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Yes very sad Ken Whitaker and I built jacks shack . My wife 3 kids and father inlaw built the last stone hut if any of you have seen it.
I planned it with Ray and Debbie for 3 years as they could not get the funding from the heritage board.
I wanted to rebuild the one over at the cemetery later but not ever I am aloud back and I’m not even looking for gold.
I filmed a DOCO that I have just sent to CLAY BASE. I want to go back to do some more filming to try and better the story on Fredrick Bamess.
Some more shots of the head stone
I gave Charlie and Daniele a copy not even a phone call to say thank you I had to ring them then they were too busy to talk to me very short on the phone I am very disappointed.
?????????????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwe18tlpWc0&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by mark garrett on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
mark garrett
mark garrett
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2012-11-19

Back to top Go down

MOUNT BROWNE CLOSED Empty Re: MOUNT BROWNE CLOSED

Post  getascripter Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Perhaps they have found something that they want to keep quiet? One does wonder why the extreme change of attitude!
getascripter
getascripter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

MOUNT BROWNE CLOSED Empty Re: MOUNT BROWNE CLOSED

Post  Detrackozi Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Not sad,https://golddetecting.forumotion.net/t3710-milparinka-tibooburra-mt-browne-area

lots of other areas to search, will make more move from Milparinka and into other good areas around Tibooburra all you have to do is to get away from the locations that others have posted or given on CD to find your own super patch Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You can do it if you have the time to put in on the ground.

santa santa santa

Detrackozi
Detrackozi
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

MOUNT BROWNE CLOSED Empty An EL or bulldozing for gold

Post  philip.j.thompson Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Never been there but planning to visit. From observation claims run from deliberate vandalism, to EL to greed. Who knows? Pity but in the long run it could be their loss to a tourism bonanza.
regards Phil

philip.j.thompson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Back to top Go down