Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie to the forum

3 posters

Go down

Newbie to the forum Empty Newbie to the forum

Post  bundyjack Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:29 am

Hi all, thought it was about time I joined the forum and hopefully meet up with some other keen prospectors. The misses and I have been doing the travelling the last couple of years, mainly to north QLD during the winter. Visited flat creek, long gully and gilberton and found a little gold but we might head to the triangle in Jan, maybe maryborough, would appreciate any info for that area ie accom, best times etc. If any members would like any info on the places we have been please ask. We live in Nth NSW. Look forward to chatting to you...cheers bundyjack

bundyjack
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-11-18

Back to top Go down

Newbie to the forum Empty Re: Newbie to the forum

Post  getascripter Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:29 pm

G'day bundjack & mrs bundyjack (bundyjill??) I'm Kate from SA. Nice ta meet ya both!

I travel to VIC every month or so, and have always found everyone over there just brilliant!! Hope you both have the same wonderful experiences that I have had with those in VIC ... and good luck to you both!
getascripter
getascripter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Newbie to the forum Empty Newbie to the forum...........

Post  sandy2010 Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Greetings from the West bundyjack and welcome to the 4rum ...............(could'nt resist it).........lol.
"Brevity is the essence of wit"

Cheers & Beers,
Be lucky,
sandy2010

sandy2010
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Newbie to the forum Empty Re: Newbie to the forum

Post  Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:33 pm

G'day Bundyjack and welcome to the forum... There are two caravan parks in Maryborough, have heard that one offers discounts for prospectors... Hope this helps and hope you enjoy your trip down there... Very Happy Just did a google search the PH 0354604848

Cheers.

Mike. cheers

Back to top Go down