Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dredging a river

4 posters

Go down

Dredging a river Empty Dredging a river

Post  Middy Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:51 am

You guys say that Qld government owned land is ours (Tax payers), so have a right to fossick on it, how about dredging a river? Qld gov owned (ours once again as a Indigenous Australian), what would the laws be, as I believe there is gold in that creek and I want to look for it?

Ive seen vids on U.S authorities searching illegal miners? where would one stand here in QLD.
Middy
Middy
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-10-28

Back to top Go down

Dredging a river Empty Re: Dredging a river

Post  rc62burke Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:57 am

Hi Middy
Your saying your an Indigenous Aussie is that right? what area are your people from? as you can probably get access to alot of rich area's that other folk can't.
I don't know where you would stand with dredging, a guess with your heritage & connection to the land they may just warn you, but that is a guess.
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Ok I am a White Indigenous Native Aussie, born and bred, traces directly back to the first fleet on my fathers mothers side
- not to be confused with Aboriginal Indigenous,

So I am NATIVE to Australia - I am a tax paying citizen also - so that entitles me to the rights to the land the government listed as "government property) [Crown Land] - as a Government is an "entity" not a person, or person(s)

Definition of Indigenous: Native to a particular region or environment but occurring naturally in other places as well. The American black bear is indigenous to many different parts of North America

Definition of Native: A person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.

Definition of Crown land: crown land
Land belonging to the British Crown.
Land belonging to the state in some parts of the Commonwealth.

Definition of Entity:
A thing with distinct and independent existence.
Existence; being: "entity and nonentity".
* Being a person, a Business, a Partnership, organisation that has a legal, and separately identifiable existence.

A company is not a person -
An organisation is not a person,
A business is not a person

Middy
Middy
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Hey Middy
On that note, totally disregard what I said earlier, as you are bound like the rest of us to law's of the state in which you reside be they fair, unfair, just, unjust or downright restrictive or crap, do what you are prepaired to do under current law's & do a risk assessment of the activity at hand.
Things should be changed & this would have a huge positive impact on the economic well being of alot of area's right accross this country, "BLOODY GREENS".
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldbait Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Middy, please don't take offence to this. But i have dealt with people who see the queensland commonwealth the way you do and can tell you straight. You are not above the law with your definitions. Qld law doesn't work that way, and you will have no defence what so ever in your argument.

Now to get back on to the point. By qld law definition, you are not an indigenous australian, you don't have their rights.

If you look on the queensland mines web site, it will list all the laws you must abide by. I don't believe you are allowed to legally dredge in Queensland, let alone Australia. So in terms, what ever dredging you undertake will be deamed illegal and none of your 'soverign state' defences will work.
Goldbait
Goldbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Hi Middy

Thank you for your concerns but on this site we dont worry whether your indigenous Australian or not. As far as I'm concerned you are an Australian like the rest of us and and a contributing member to the forum. We welcome your views as long as they fall within the rule of the forum which is Respect for Others.

Welcome to the Forum

Jeff
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4505
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down