Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueduk intro

2 posters

Go down

Blueduk intro Empty Blueduk intro

Post  Blueduk Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:15 am

Hi howdy folks

I am thrilled to find this forum, and allowed to be a part of it. I have been shaking gold pans on and off since around 1979-80 back when i was in highschool and gold started to soar in price. Around 4 years ago i got back into the mode of going out more often and as i looked for eqipment i got the same answers from the retailers i had to drive 70-150 miles to visit with, "i dont know about that piece, never run it, but i can order it in for ya" and i was determined to remedy that by becoming a retailer of prospecting equipment and either running the pieces i sell or finding folks who had both good and bad experience and get their opinions and be able to share that with other folks, and so I made a few calls, spent a few dollars and became a small retailer out of the house, and then onto the internet with the idea of one day opening a storefront in town.... that didnt happen yet.... then we changed our business model after taking a 6 month business class and Digg It Prospecting Supply, LLC was born and opened onto the world wide web just about 20 months ago [cant post a link for another 7 days].

I am always looking for new items to present to the market, and folks to help get into the right equipment for their ore bodies and water requirements, I dont push equipment on folks, and though i prefer not to sell a tool that wont work well, to someone, i wont make an enemy out of them by not selling it either to a determined buyer [hey they might actually listen next time]

I mostly like to dig in the local rivers and we have a 70 acre claim up in the mountains we camp on a few times a year when we can make time to get there.

Hope to be able to help folks out on the forums and get them into the right equipment whether they buy it from me or someone else or make it themselves!

Blueduk is

William
owner
Digg It Prospecting Supply, LLC
Kamiah, Idaho

Blueduk
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Back to top Go down

Blueduk intro Empty Re: Blueduk intro

Post  Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:02 am

G'day Blueduk and welcome to the forum... Hope all goes well with your business... Very Happy Same for your gold hunting...

Cheers.

Mike. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueduk Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:13 am

Thanks for the welcome,

Although my business is located in North America, i have shipped to the land down under, and to South America as well recently, folks who are willing to pay the extra freight costs to get different recovery devices come from all around the world... just like folks who desire to get things from others for free.... but i wouldnt be in business very long if i gave products away for free i have to purchase....

My main reason for joining forums is not to sell product but get better ideas of which tools and recovery devises work best in different types of ore bodies and water sources around the world. I really enjoy helping folks get better informed on products and i have been able to look a pictures of home built tools and give some advice as to how it may be changed to work slightly better..... which in turn better serves my local customers who drop by and discuss building tools too.

Nice forum from ive seen so far and one day i will get down under if for nothing else just a drive into some historical fossicking areas!

William
Idaho
united States of America [North]

Blueduk
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:55 am

welcome mate-
sounds like u have a good well minded community of gold minded people up your way--good to hear..

Australia is a bloody big place so hopefully u will spend about a month or two travelling around the country side--I am sure these folks will make u very welcome and that goes for the rest of u international folk--so long as u dont have any murders and gold thieves amoungst your lot..

welcome to the forum

regards
oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post  djuncleruss Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:23 pm

hello from djruss from coffs Smile
djuncleruss
djuncleruss
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 31