Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just sayin hi

3 posters

Go down

just sayin hi Empty just sayin hi

Post  nuggetdigger Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:38 am

hi every one, ive been a member for a while and new to his awesome but at times tired and frustateing hobby
i own to machines a sd 2000 which i bought this year which has paid for it self
and a extreem which i hope pays for it self Very Happy I do a lot of tekking around charters towers and the croydon area and been lucky enough to find some to fuel the desire (pic below) so in time i hope i can put some input in this great forum
cheers mick[img][/img]

nuggetdigger
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

just sayin hi Empty Re: just sayin hi

Post  CostasDee Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:54 am

Hi Nuggetdigger and welcome to the forum. Hope you do well with your extreme as well and it soon pays for itself.
Unfortunately your image didn't come through. You must insert your image between the "img" and the "/img" (can't put the square brackets in as it will think I'm trying to post an image) in order for it to be displayed.
If it is still confussing, do a search on the forum as Stoppsy had done an excellent youtube vid on the process.
Cheers
CostasDee
CostasDee
Management

Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:33 pm

G'day nuggetdigger and welcome to the forum... Sounds like you are having some good success with your detecting... You should be able to pay for your Extreme pretty soon I would say... Very Happy Just keep digging...

Cheers.

Mike. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  rocket1100 Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:27 pm

gday ND, welcome to your new home of helpful tips and hints...plus lol! a lot of fun and good yarns...
rocket1100
rocket1100
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down