Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulse Induction MD Kit

5 posters

Go down

Pulse Induction MD Kit Empty Pulse Induction MD Kit

Post  Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:25 pm

I lashed out and purchased a PI Kit on Ebay clown
It will run 6 foot x 6 foot SQ coils down to 20cm round.
Cost a couple of hundred dollars and comes as a pre wired and tested cct board plus case, switches and knobs and cables and even a Gell cell battery.
I have to connect it up and construct the stem and coils.
It is for beach work not gold field although it is said to have GB capability Suspect
Should have it in a couple of weeks and hopefully up and running a week or so after that Laughing
If it turns out to be a goodun I will let you know............Ut's frum Bulgaria pale pale affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Pulse Induction MD Kit Empty Re: Pulse Induction MD Kit

Post  Ben78 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Got a link Adrian?

I built one of the Silverdog Surf PI 1.2 kits, gets great depth air testing. Getting a coil sorted is annoying me though. I can't get anything to look at least semi professional. They reckon it will work with the minelab mono but I reckon they are overpriced Smile

Eventually I am gonna have to suck it up and drop some cash I think, summer and its hordes of beach tourists is approaching!
Ben78
Ben78
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Have had a temporary loss of interest in this project. It is coming along well but has suddenly become boring and so I have shelved it for a while until my interest returns.

Back to top Go down

Post  getascripter Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Sad to hear that Adrian ... I've been quietly watching this thread Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm forever amazed at how clever some of you guys are! Personally, I'm incredibly tech challenged Very Happy Evil or Very Mad affraid
getascripter
getascripter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:42 pm

HI Kate.

My interest will fire up again soon I am sure but at the moment I am on downer because the ole bod is cracking up.
I spent my entire life staying fit , running, cycling, climbing and martial arts. All for the purpose of being strong in later life and it all seems to have been for nothing.
I reckon if I had done nothing and been a drunken butt sucking couch potato slob I would be better off than I am now.The two things that my martial art training has given me is strong self confidence and self belief. So know I will be up and firing on all cylinders in short while. cheers

Last edited by Adrian ss on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Miner Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Adrian,
Stay strong my friend. Believe in what is in your dreams.
I am one of those smokin' drinkin' puckit' slobs!
I wonder 'what if I lived healthy?'
Hit by a bus I 'spose!!

Simmo
Gold Miner
Gold Miner
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  stilltrying Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Stay strong adrian. I know how you feel just to well. I've had R knee surgery 2003, L Ankle in 2011, R Ankle & L knee 2months later, L shoulder April 2012 & I've now been told I need another L shoulder op so about to go under knife again in December. My ankles are pretty good but my knees are still stuffed. I am realy starting to think my detecting days are very limited if not finished. So like stated I know how you feel & I always try to think I lucky cos unfortunatly there is always someone in worst condition .
stilltrying
stilltrying
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Pulse Induction MD Kit Empty Sad to hear

Post  LeeSMaz Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:12 pm

I too was following this thread as I saw those bulgaria pulse inductions units for sale on ebay.
Was curious how they would go.

I purchased a C-scope 4PI from the UK instead.
And a Mini pulse also from the UK.

The CS4PI is Brilliant on the Beach.

Supposed to work ok on the goldfields too but yet to work that out.
Seems to pick up everything everywhere on the goldfields, too sensitive I think.

My Goldbug DP is questionable on depth(seems to work ok, need more trips out to the fields) , as is my Pioneer 505 n bounty hunter tracker 4.

LeeSMaz
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 pm

I have not completed the kit yet. Will get to it when I have got my mojo back
I used a CS4PI for a while and it is fine on the beaches but picks up hot rocks and iron stone in the gold fields. It is ok in the not so highly mineralised areas and not even close to the Gold Bugs for sensitivity to small gold

Back to top Go down