Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do...??????

3 posters

Go down

What to do...?????? Empty What to do...??????

Post  Broometimepete Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Hi all first time on here I have enjoyed detecting for 2 years I have a humble sovereign gt and know how to dial it in . I recently built a small sluice box that works with a test nugget . I will be going to halls creek area for 5 nights soon to a proven area . My question to you knowledgable folk is do you think my sovereign gt is worthy of 5 days swinging or look for bedrock and process possible paydirt. Ps I can borrow a friends mine lab 5000 but would need time to work the detector out not sure any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Broometimepete
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

What to do...?????? Empty Re: What to do...??????

Post  Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Last edited by fencejumper on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pointless)

Back to top Go down

Post  OLD SALT Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Good Advice Fencejumper.......I totally agree.
OLD SALT
OLD SALT
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Without doubt if you have a friend who will lend you a 5000 take that bad boy and swing it all over the place just as suggested above, dont overcomplicate the whole thing, factory preset should be fine to get going in the time you have, download a manual asap (free at minleabs site) and get reading or better still get your friend to give you a rundown on it, rest assured wave that thing over some gold and it will find it. Wink

Regards
Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum