Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how good or bad is a gold snoop pro?

2 posters

Go down

how good or bad is a gold snoop pro? Empty how good or bad is a gold snoop pro?

Post  elbowgrease Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:13 am

I've read the couple of threads in here regarding the gold snoop pro and it doesnt get much of a good review. Like everything I understand you get what you pay for but is this the kind of device that'll make you want to give up in frustration?

A friend from work has one they are looking to get rid of which has only ever been out twice (if im lucky i might be looking at a price under $100) but whats the buyer beware with one of these? Clearly its not an exceptional unit but sort of work could you expect to do with one?

Thanks

Adam (elbowgrease)

elbowgrease
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

how good or bad is a gold snoop pro? Empty Re: how good or bad is a gold snoop pro?

Post  Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:52 am

G'day Adam

For $100 bucks you have'nt got much to lose, even if its no good. Laughing

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

how good or bad is a gold snoop pro? Empty Re: how good or bad is a gold snoop pro?

Post  Aussiedetecting Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:07 am

I have used one on the goldfields & it handled the ground well, I even found an old Chinese coin. But it is very much an entry level detector & it will be great to learn on. But I'd be looking at upgrading somewhere along the line.
Aussiedetecting
Aussiedetecting
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down