Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goanna Gold - NSW

+2
twobit
byronbinalong
6 posters

Go down

Goanna Gold - NSW Empty Goanna Gold - NSW

Post  Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:43 am

Gday

I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Bob and Judy Buss of Goanna Gold Detectors in Greta NSW, and decided that I would put their contact information on here, they are honest and genuinely interested in making sure that their customers are looked after so I have no reservations in recommending them to anybody that has any detecting requirements.

Goanna Gold Detectors (formally Jack Lange Detectors)
44 Wyndham St, Greta NSW.

email: bob@goannagolddetectors.com.au

cheers

stayyerAU

Back to top Go down

Goanna Gold - NSW Empty Re: Goanna Gold - NSW

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:21 pm

nice to know they are there. hope they do well also. alien

Back to top Go down

Post  byronbinalong Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Met Bob just before I got my 3000, stopped in on my way home and had a chat and bought a DVD.
Very friendly people and could not help me enough.
byronbinalong
byronbinalong
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Agree

Bob & Judy are some real salt of the earth type people,and will bend over backwards
to help anybody get the gold,you will never meet two more down to earth genuine people.

OH! and BoB Very Happy .......... Lookin forward to catching up with you n Judy
over here in the west & get out on the gold and a few campfire ales.

Pete in the west Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:24 pm

i`ve bought a few bits and pieces off them including a 2nd hand 4000 a couple of years ago , and they were very helpful and pleasant
dave

Back to top Go down

Post  twobit Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:24 am

I just brought a GPX 5000 off Bob & Judy they are excellent people so good in fact i brought a 2nd hand sd2000 so my brother can swing a lump of gold as well. SOOOOOO helpful far better than some other places Ive tried to deal with.
After calling them 3-4 times a day with questions they were always pleasant as if it was me id get a bit "oh no not him again"
Thanks guys
Jason
Goondiwindi

twobit
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Narrawa Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:31 pm

When you purchase a detector, new or second hand from these guys, they will organize if you wish a free training day with me if you are in NSW and are able to travel to Hill End or Stuart Town for that training.

Ive just spent the week from weekend to weekend with several lucky newbies who on there first days out, scored there first bits of gold from both Hill End and Stuart Town, and they found it naturally occurring not otherwise. I dont give my gold away, its to hard to find. Laughing

Some of these couples actually booked training and hired my 4500 before taking the big leap, and committing to a purchased detector, they are now hooked and have confirmed they are buying their own detector. So will now receive another day or so of me being their shadow. Laughing

The good thing about this arrangement is, they/you go home with some idea of what it is you have purchased, and whats involved with prospecting. Being fast tracked into this hobby cuts back the learning curve so you dont end up selling your gear before you've had a good go at it.
Iv been somewhat involved with this long before hooking up with Bob & Judy, and can say iv seen many new chums disheartened by not understanding what it is they are doing, and the correct use of their equipment.

Given todays gold price, its no wounder many are trying their hand at prospecting, Bob & Judy have just made it a little easier.

Apart from getting paid for my time and hiring of my equipment, i find two types of gold, gold by having the pleasure of meeting and training some wonderful people, people i have now become good friends with and am in regular contact with, and sometimes i even get time to find a little of the other. Laughing
Narrawa
Narrawa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1885
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://australiangoldfields.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Imadogman Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:07 pm

As one of Narrawa's grasshoppers -- I commend his training to newbies and even oldies who need a bit of a tune up on technique or who are graduating to new equipment. Excellent advice and generous with support and encouragement. (NB: this is not a paid advertisement -- just my honest feedback).
Imadogman
Imadogman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  nuggets Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:14 am

I second those comments 100% imadogman . Mate I'm getting excited about the Tibooburra trip.

nuggets
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post  dingsheng Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:52 pm

we can provide the gold mining equipment to help u exploit the gold.any question reply me.

dingsheng
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  byronbinalong Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:18 pm

dingsheng wrote:we can provide the gold mining equipment to help u exploit the gold.any question reply me.

ooooh oh ...... shister alert
byronbinalong
byronbinalong
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down