Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Outback Prospector DVD 'Unwrapping the GPX 5000'

+7
Goldbait
nuggetninja69
Acan
HOBO'S Gold
charcoal_chaser
Kon61gold
Jonathan Porter
11 posters

Go down

New Outback Prospector DVD 'Unwrapping the GPX 5000' Empty New Outback Prospector DVD 'Unwrapping the GPX 5000'

Post  Jonathan Porter Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:06 pm

G'day all, just a short announcement to inform those of you who have been patiently waiting for our new instructional DVD on the GPX 5000 that we sent the masters off to be duplicated yesterday, so should have stocks in hand in the next few weeks. cheers This one has been a very long haul with all the hold ups with filming due to bad weather etc, hopefully the wait has been worth it. bounce

Below is a short clip to give all of you an idea of what the video contains,

Regards

Jonathan and Frieda

Jonathan Porter
Jonathan Porter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2008-11-25

http://www.theoutbackprospector.com.au

Back to top Go down

New Outback Prospector DVD 'Unwrapping the GPX 5000' Empty Re: New Outback Prospector DVD 'Unwrapping the GPX 5000'

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:38 pm

Well done Mr Porter

Looking forward to viewing your production.

Cheers DINGO

Back to top Go down

New Outback Prospector DVD 'Unwrapping the GPX 5000' Empty Re: New Outback Prospector DVD 'Unwrapping the GPX 5000'

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Great Johathan it should be well worth the wait. Have you got any idea of the cost as yet, and will most detector shops have it in stock when it gets releast.?

Wombat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:06 pm

Good stuff been waiting for this as I think I've almost worn all my Outback Prospector dvds out... Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:28 pm

Jonathan and Frieda

Good luck with the sales. People dont appreciate how much hard work goes into producing such an informative CD and I would recommend it to all those who have purchased the 5000.

When you have the information, you can't fault the machine. It just comes down to the operator - and this comes down to research, knowledge, training and hours in the field.

Jeff
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4500
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:40 am

Gday Jonathan and Frieda

Glad to hear that your newest dvd will soon be available, I do not own a gpx 5000 as yet but have had several of your instructional dvds for previous models and I for one appreciate all the hard work you guys put in to producing them.

I have always stressed to people the importance of quality information if you want to get the best out of your detector, and the one thing that I liked the most is with your dvd's is that you can watch it as many times as you like to make it sink in, its far easier to understand when you see it done first hand than when you are trying to make sense out of the instructions in a book.

cheers

stayyerAU

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Congrats Jonathan and Frieda
Spot on Stayyer
Cheers Dig

Back to top Go down

New Outback Prospector DVD 'Unwrapping the GPX 5000' Empty Magic DVD

Post  charcoal_chaser Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:15 pm

clips look great , saw them on mlotv . Fingers crossed now you can retire and take me detecting . Put me down for one . Thanks Garry

charcoal_chaser
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  HOBO'S Gold Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:47 pm

cheers Gday Jonathan, How much will the DVDs be and can we put our name down for a copy fresh of the bat? cheers

Last edited by HOBO'S Gold on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
HOBO'S Gold
HOBO'S Gold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 969
Registration date : 2008-10-22

https://www.youtube.com/user/HOBOsGold?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi Jonathan,

I can assure you I won't burn through another tank of diesel on yet another fruitless search until I've purchased and watched your DVD. Can you please advise what general area/state you filmed your instructional video?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Porter Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:29 am

For those of you interested here is the intro clip to the 'Unwrapping the GPX 5000' DVD. There's more info on our web site about availability and pricing etc. Aurum Australis web site

JP

Jonathan Porter
Jonathan Porter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Acan Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 am

Hi JP, I spoke with Frieda on Friday and placed my order.

I am looking forward to all the details. Thanks for putting it all together.

Hopefully your secrets about the 5000 and use of this great machine will assist with the finer details of searching.

Acan jocolor

Acan
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  nuggetninja69 Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Great DVD...I have all of them now. I still love "unleashing the gp series" the most, the style in which it was done was great and I love seeing chris in the video intro and finding some nuggets later on. The monster nugget at the end was fantastic. Looking forward to the next DVD already. Thanks JP Smile
nuggetninja69
nuggetninja69
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldbait Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:43 pm

I have to give it to JP. Watching this new DVD resulted in me finding 2 nuggets on later trips, given i haven't found many nuggets in my short detecting career, taking on the advise from this DVD was invaluable.

Highly recommend this DVD to GPX5000 owners and other people interested in gaining valuable knowledge.
Goldbait
Goldbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Porter Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:39 am

Thanks for the positive comments everyone, it is appreciated. I was away out bush for the release so missed out on a lot of the feedback from people.

JP
Jonathan Porter
Jonathan Porter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  mcgator Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:50 am

Hey JP, just went through your Unwrapping the GPX 5K; a really great production. Picked up alot on getting into the meat and potatoes of the 5K. Now my wife thinks I need to get a couple of blue shirts. Cheers!!

mcgator
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Porter Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:52 pm

mcgator wrote:Hey JP, just went through your Unwrapping the GPX 5K; a really great production. Picked up alot on getting into the meat and potatoes of the 5K. Now my wife thinks I need to get a couple of blue shirts. Cheers!!

Thanks for the positive comments, glad you enjoyed it and was able to learn a thing or two. sunny

JP
Jonathan Porter
Jonathan Porter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  All-AU Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:24 am

Hi JP,

I am certainly will contact you for it,...after your vancation.

Cheers
All-Au

All-AU
All-AU
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

New Outback Prospector DVD 'Unwrapping the GPX 5000' Empty How to buy this disk?

Post  Vladislav Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:40 am

How to buy this disk? I don't see him on the site

Vladislav
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2023-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Axtyr Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:02 am

Vladislav, the original post was 12 years ago so I doubt there will be any stock.
However, the DVD would have been included with the purchase of a GPX5000, I believe.

Someone may have a spare copy to send to you if you are very lucky.

Regards Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down