Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Engine for your car soon?

+3
the speciman
madmaverick
echidna
7 posters

Go down

New Engine for your car soon? Empty New Engine for your car soon?

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:08 pm

This may be the answer we are all looking for. NO FUEL COSTS. All us Easterners can drive to WA and back with no fuel costs.
Most of us have heard of free energy and the associated problems that the inventors encounter getting it to market due to harrassment by oil companies etc etc. Most of these guys HAVE to give up their project under threat and their patents are locked down for 'national security purposes'

But, there is now hope. A company is very close to mass production of a plasma engine for you and me that will cost virtually nothing to run and have extraordinary power for your 4x4. Cost is also greatly reduced from a normal internal combustion engine as there are very few moving parts. To keep the mechanics happy, it does have a piston. To keep the greenies happy, no pollution. AND, it can be used to power your home too.
This article gives a brief on how it operates and its' possibilities. I personally think that there is a light at the end of the tunnel this time.

Panther

http://pesn.com/2011/06/26/9501858_Potential_of_Plasmic_Power_in_PlasmERG/

Back to top Go down

New Engine for your car soon? Empty Re: New Engine for your car soon?

Post  echidna Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:18 pm

This is the same energy system that Santa Claus and the tooth fairy use.....so it must work.
santa lol!

echidna
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Have you read the article already? Must be a speedreader echidna. Shocked

For those who genuinely want more info. Here is their website.

Read the Docs section. This is all patented and explanatory of the process. http://plasmerg.com/index.html

Panther

Last edited by Panther on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Now wouldn't that be an amazing motor. The biggest cost of detecting is often the petrol to get out regularly. And it's environmentally clean too.

Years back, I recall someone invented a modern day efficient steam engine for a car that ran on water. A car manufacturer (Ford?) bought the technology and it disappeared. Let's hope these guys keep the technology and develop it themselves. Amazing stuff.

Back to top Go down

New Engine for your car soon? Empty wow

Post  madmaverick Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:31 pm

nw would surely revolutionise our current thoughs on motive power,,, lets hope the big oil companies don't buy all the patents and squash it

thanks panther, great read

happy hunting
Steve and Lea
madmaverick
madmaverick
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Hi Steve. Yeah, well these motors still need oil, but synthetic. The good bit is you should never have to change it! There is no combustion of fossil fuels and therefore no carbon to degrade the oil. (Not like your Maverick lol)

P

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:04 pm

echidna wrote:This is the same energy system that Santa Claus and the tooth fairy use.....so it must work. santa lol!
Hi echidna. Very Happy

Is there any chance you could spell out the energy systems you know that Santa and the tooth fairy use? Very Happy (We already know that raindeer energy =1/4 horse power).

If you have alternative energy systems to declare (e.g. tooth fairy energy), the world needs you to share it, now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Well we can only hope? They state that no cooling is required, however it still incorporates a piston, and from what I understood requires even better sealing than a normal engine so the gas charge can never escape?
Any close fitting moving parts produces friction, friction creates heat, heat is a loss of power!
This is just one part to the story??????

You never know, Cheers~Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Chris, If you read it, the plasma returns to the original state instantly and cools it at the same time. No air intake, no exhaust. No noise.
It is completely sealed and if you read, they are limiting the RPM to 3000 as once it gets over that it begins to generate heat. To me this beats an electric vehicle hands down. No Battery packs, No fuel tank, no radiator. It is well worth having a look at their whole website. Prius' etc will not only become obsolete, they will only be good for scrap when the batteries need replaced.

P

Back to top Go down

Post  echidna Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:32 pm

[
Hi echidna. Very Happy

Is there any chance you could spell out the energy systems you know that Santa and the tooth fairy use? Very Happy (We already know that raindeer energy =1/4 horse power).

If you have alternative energy systems to declare (e.g. tooth fairy energy), the world needs you to share it, now.[/quote]

Here is a link showing a little snippet of when Sterling D. Allan decided he should be president of the U.S.A. Make of it what you will, but I don't think I will be rushing in and buying any stock in this project.
http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/People/SDA_President_04/index.html

And yes Panther, unfortunately, I did read the whole article. Did you? Here is a little quote from towards the end of it. "Perhaps the next exotic technology to emerge after the PlasmERG engine could be an anti-gravity device, force field generator, anti-aging drug, or something we cannot even fathom yet! These breakthroughs could lead to others, and in no time at all we could live in an age more technologically advanced than the fictional world of Star Trek!"

echidna
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Hi Panther. I understand what they are telling us, I also understand the gas law and thermodynamics!
Just because it is written doesn't mean it's true!
There are solutions to there statement, simplicity wont be one of them?
A great idea all the same, so lets wait and see.

Cheers~Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:58 pm

I had a reply for echidna re anti gravity, but....
There are those who are flat world advocates too.

P

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Go for it Panther. Remember I'm still working on my Time Machine, so the anti gravity thing works fine with me! Fat chance reality, I can handle!

Back to top Go down

Post  echidna Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Panther wrote:I had a reply for echidna re anti gravity, but....
There are those who are flat world advocates too.

P
Panther, if my memory of history serves me correctly, flat world advocates based their ideas on what they wanted to believe, not what science told them.
Did you have a read of the link I posted?

echidna
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Thanks Echidna, I started and because it is late and rather extensive it is a 'tomorrow' job.
Cheers
P

Back to top Go down

Post  the speciman Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:38 pm

gday guys and gals
looks like another ralph saritch deal when all the big oil companies will veto the whole deal again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! back in the seventies
(orbital naturally aspirated engines) the yanks fu#$ed that up too
just my thoughts
good scrathin
cheers the speciman

the speciman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:53 am

About time a genuine alternative energy source was thought of. At least ideas like this are futuristic and come the generation of kids that grew up in the technological age that us baby boomers started.

I think you can expect other types of energy starting to emerge as well. Looks like they need one for NASA so they can start their space program again. We all benefit

Jeff
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4500
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:50 am

Perhaps we could harness the power available from the endless production of methane gas generated by all the bullsh#t from politicians, economists, journalisits and greenies.

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post  echidna Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 am

Robert, now thats a legitimate cure for the energy woes of the world. If we could be assured that it is a non renewable resource, you would be on a real winner.
Frank

echidna
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  xenon Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Hi Panther,

Great article, would love to think this technology will be available soon but to be honest, I doubt it. It is not the car manafacturers we need to worry about, they still have to make the shell of cars, etc, it would be the OIL companies who who would destroy the idea. Hate to say this, but even "bump the developers off".
Imagine if this engine did ever come into existance, wouldn't life be so much better for the world........No polution, very minimal power costs for the home and industry, third world countries fast pacing to first world lifestyles. The list goes on and on. Even wars would reduce in numbers as we all know alot of wars are over the minerals they have locked up in their lands.
As someone mentioned earlier, countries space programmes would restart again. This we would definately need as if we had all this free (well virtually free power), we would consume the earths mineral at a greater rate so would need to mine ther moon and planets for much neeeded resources.
But, I dont think countries like Saudi etc would be to happy. No need for petrol for our cars or oil for power stations.mmmm think there may well be many deals struck with world governments over this sort of power.
Remember "HOTOL" the space plane that the British inventer wanted to produce, It used "air bnreathing engines" and could take the nitrogen out of the air as it flew and mixed this with minute amounts of oil so that the engines could produce burn and thrust. His trials were successful but thew UK slapped a top secret order on these engines and that was the last we heard of that. No doubt the technology is now being used in military applications.
Then there is the story of the "water engine", now whether this is an urban myth or actually hapopened I leave for you all to decide.

Echidna,

I read the link you posted up. What has this technoligy and greek/hebrew scriptures got to do with this???? Technology and religion never goes together. As for alphabetics......well, we can all make numbers mean whatever we want them to mean. and find connections to these numbers. Seers has benn doing this since the beginning of time

xenon
xenon
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  echidna Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:18 pm

xenon wrote:Technology and religion never goes together. As for alphabetics......well, we can all make numbers mean whatever we want them to mean. and find connections to these numbers. Seers has benn doing this since the beginning of time

Xenon, I posted the link because it seems to be the same fellow (Sterling D. Allan) talking this crap as supposedly pushing this new technology. And I agree with your sentiments above 100 percent.

Last edited by echidna on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

echidna
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Reminds me of a documentry called "Who killed the electric car" worth a look if you get a chance.

Back to top Go down

New Engine for your car soon? Empty LEAD BOOTS ????

Post  jayvee Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Hi all,been readin all this post,i was in the auto game,used to do some research into alt energy,i had a mate who was foolin arround with hydrogen,he got it to work quite well,brissy to sydney on 4 litres of water,well believe it or not,but i know that the following happened,he got a visit from a couple of men in suits driving a black car,words were like"stop what you are doing with your cars now"a few other words were exchanged,and then after he was stopped by some transport officers,no reason was given,they just looked under the bonnet of what he was driving,he said on occasion "what are you looking for ?perhaps i can help you",nothing else was said and he was sent on his way.this happened maybe 2-3 times,i used to work with this fellow ,well i say no more.john.

the speciman wrote:gday guys and gals
looks like another ralph saritch deal when all the big oil companies will veto the whole deal again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! back in the seventies
(orbital naturally aspirated engines) the yanks fu#$ed that up too
just my thoughts
good scrathin
cheers the speciman
jayvee
jayvee
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Hi all, It will only be a matter of time before something like this does come to fruition. Back in the early eighties the next door neibour had a piston stroke type motor that he had developed orve the previous ten years. He had put every hour and cent into that and then when he had it working he contacted the adelaide advertiser and a melbourne paper and they saw it work in my loungeroom. It would have been more suited to a press shop or similar. It operated on a combination of smelly chemicals which caused a compression cycle then a vacuem cycle. They seperated themselves and then went back to work again. It did not need topping up, was like perpetual motion. He was a very excentric bloke and I always wondered what happened to him as the last I knew of him he was having trouble with government officials and oil companys. All his mail was opened before delivered etc. At one time the government offered him $50,000 if he would develope but had to alter whole configuration to run using solar as means of operating. He was a determined chap and stuck to his guns and was never going to sell out his idea. He was also a wizz with chemistry and could prove his principle on paper and with a working propotype. The prototype ran in my spare room for over 4 weeks when he was worryed about his safety and of keeping his secrets.
Over the last ten years I have tried to find him but have not been able to do so, not even any leads. His name and photos were all over the advertiser and leading melbourne paper at the time.
Will have to keep looking for Mick.
Keep swinging and good luck, travelergold

Back to top Go down

Post  big fella Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:50 pm

G'Day all
Weather i believe the above or not doesn't matter,However what would the diggers in the 1800's have said to news of a gold detector being invented and shall we call it a GPX5000 ha ha.
Big Fella
big fella
big fella
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down