Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we go again!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Here we go again!!!! Empty Here we go again!!!!

Post  Reg Wilson Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reQli3a4X38&t=47s
Reg Wilson
Reg Wilson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2012-05-14

xmas tree likes this post

Back to top Go down

Here we go again!!!! Empty Re: Here we go again!!!!

Post  Kon61gold Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:50 pm

Not wrong there Reg.  
Knowing from where & at what depth the old gold bearing river bed runs along that paddock, is the only true indicator one has at finding detectable gold after having bottomed up on the ancient decomposed slate/clay river bed.(& that's if there's any detectable gold there in the first place to be found.) Shocked
As for the use of diving rods capable of locating gold deposits at depth in amongst other heavy minerals, V17 but let me not stir up anyone who believes elsewise, for this is just my own opinion.  Smile    
It were put to the test with several other so called diviners of the past, that through the use of divining rods, they could locate slugs of gold, lightly covered with dirt or rock, (so as not to be visible right on the surface), only to have the diviner walk in between & past such gold, without any sign of the divining rods going off, not alone buried at depth. Laughing

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  deutran Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:00 am

I met a fellow in Inglewood who arrived at the van park and promptly got his diving rods out and invited me to follow and detect his locations.After trying many of his gold locations and finding jack s**t I wondered off to scout the area.Ended up finding gold nearly everywhere else.He put his rods away and ended up helping me dig.
deutran
deutran
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Reg Wilson Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:52 am

What amuses me about divining is that the ones who claim to have such an ability usually have 'the A*s* out of their pants'. Some believe in such nonsense, while others are just con men.
Years ago Dick Smith put up a very large sum of money for anyone who could prove that dowsing worked. A test site was laid out but no one took the money.
A diamond driller that I knew laughed at claims of divining success with water, saying that in drilling there was water every where of varying amounts and purity and it was just luck in hitting it. The case in the video is laughable as geo maps have already plotted the course of both worked and unworked leads in that area, so the dowser knows within meters of where that deposit should be.
The real talent is finding an investor to put up the large amounts of finance involved in a mining operation, without risking your own money. There are and always have been 'expert' prospectors playing that game, which is known as 'other peoples money'.
Reg Wilson
Reg Wilson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2012-05-14

pablop and xmas tree like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum