Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

start your own topics planetcare and stop spamming other topics

+5
Nightjar
geof_junk
Detectist
adrian ss
PeterInSa
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

start your own topics planetcare and stop spamming other topics - Page 2 Empty Re: start your own topics planetcare and stop spamming other topics

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:43 pm

Nightjar wrote:"Pointing the finger."  Rolling Eyes
More like I'm a sheep and following all the stupid fools who have gone out and got vaccinated.
That should make you happy, BYEEEEEEEEEEE!

OK Dave, I'll piss off into my own little world in WA.

Q39 then T06 all good Detecting and Camping Van and V11

anyway it has strayed Q09 a bit

Back to top Go down

start your own topics planetcare and stop spamming other topics - Page 2 Empty Re: start your own topics planetcare and stop spamming other topics

Post  moredeep Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:05 pm

https://exploredeepspace.com/news/stuffin-space-shows-the-positions-of-every-man-made-object-in-orbit/

A bit to late late to be worrying about QR codes tracking us.
Just about every thing we do is pinged.
Sit back; relax and enjoy the ride T31

cheers   moredeep

click on orange http stuff in space
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:25 pm

Now they tell us. Laughing Laughing Laughing

start your own topics planetcare and stop spamming other topics - Page 2 24569210

Back to top Go down

Post  mbasko Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:07 am

I've got hundreds of problems but thanks to vaccines: polio, rubella, hepatitis, pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, mumps, measles, rotavirus, chickenpox etc. & now hopefully coronavirus aren't one of them!

Here I'll fix the cartoon above:
Person 1: We have vaccines to help boost our own immune systems without the need to be exposed to full infection &/or illness. Some viruses are now practically unheard of because of vaccines & our natural immunity wasn't enough to get on top of them. Vaccines are scientifically proven, safe & endorsed by the vast majority of scientific & medical professionals.
Person 2: Sheep. My wifes best friend (who left school at 15 & works at Woolies) has a blog on Facebook that says scientists are wrong & that vaccines are dangerous. I'm going with her (mis)information. Baaaa Laughing

mbasko
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2017-05-14

moredeep and planetcare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:28 am

mbasko wrote:I've got hundreds of problems but thanks to vaccines: polio, rubella, hepatitis, pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, mumps, measles, rotavirus, chickenpox etc. & now hopefully coronavirus aren't one of them!

Person 1: We have vaccines to help boost our own immune systems without the need to be exposed to full infection &/or illness. Some viruses are now practically unheard of because of vaccines & our natural immunity wasn't enough to get on top of them. Vaccines are scientifically proven, safe & endorsed by the vast majority of scientific & medical professionals.
Person 2: Sheep. My wifes best friend (who left school at 15 & works at Woolies) has a blog on Facebook that says scientists are wrong & that vaccines are dangerous. I'm going with her (mis)information. Baaaa Laughing

Well said! I always read with keen interest your posts on this topic on anther forum. Pity the topic was removed!
One dreads to think where we be now if not for the vaccines!

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:50 am

I totally agree, vaxxed to the max, and I am as well, but with fully researched and fully tested ones, and at this stage the one in question is still in trial stages (for emergency use only), and therefore at least 1/3 of the jabbed have been given placebo doses, otherwise it can't be considered a trial, as every vaccine ever developed to get through trial stages, a good percentage of doses were placebo doses, and this is/should be the same for this jab in question.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:57 am

mbasko wrote:I've got hundreds of problems but thanks to vaccines: polio, rubella, hepatitis, pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, mumps, measles, rotavirus, chickenpox etc. & now hopefully coronavirus aren't one of them!

I agree with you up to a point, but how did humans ever survive the previous multi thousands of years before vaccines were ever invented, Oh yes thats right they had developed immune systems.

Granted and hell of a lot died in the process which more or less kept the world population under control, along with the ancient art of warfare.

Now there is a world population of 7.5b and growing with the help of modern vaccines

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:06 am

davsgold wrote:I totally agree, vaxxed to the max, and I am as well, but with fully researched and fully tested ones, and at this stage the one in question is still in trial stages (for emergency use only), and therefore at least 1/3 of the jabbed have been given placebo doses, otherwise it can't be considered a trial, as every vaccine ever developed to get through trial stages, a good percentage of doses were placebo doses, and this is/should be the same for this jab in question.

Wrong !The covid  vaccines have gone through all the rigorous clinical trials just like any other vaccine. The clinical trails have been published and subjected to peer review. Here is just one link to one clinical trial.
Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2035389

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

mbasko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:12 am

planetcare wrote:
davsgold wrote:I totally agree, vaxxed to the max, and I am as well, but with fully researched and fully tested ones, and at this stage the one in question is still in trial stages (for emergency use only), and therefore at least 1/3 of the jabbed have been given placebo doses, otherwise it can't be considered a trial, as every vaccine ever developed to get through trial stages, a good percentage of doses were placebo doses, and this is/should be the same for this jab in question.

Wrong !The covid  vaccines have gone through all the rigorous clinical trials just like any other vaccine. The clinical trails have been published and subjected to peer review. Here is just one link to one clinical trial.

Wrong they are for emergency use only, and this is another reason all the state premiers want to keep extending there "emergency powers"

Back to top Go down

Post  mbasko Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:20 am

Are you volunteering for natural selection Dave? Shocked

There's no such thing as emergency use approval in Australia. That only occurred in the USA & UK due to the situation there being a lot worse than Australia. They needed to act quickly. We don't have a process here to approve vaccines for emergency use. They still need to follow the process & have Phase I, II & III trials completed before provisional approval is given. You can easily check the process out on the TGA website.
As a result of following the proper process here the vaccine roll out was delayed then further with the Federal Government's delays in securing alternatives to AZ vaccines. People whinged about that so it seems they can't win - too quick on one hand & too slow on the other Rolling Eyes
It's true the vaccines are still in Phase IV monitoring but this safety monitoring is carried out on all provisionally approved medications not just vaccines. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/is-it-true/is-it-true-were-covid-19-vaccines-rushed-through-approvals-or-given-emergency-use-authorisations-in-australia

In any case it's pretty pointless arguing the pro's & con's of covid vaccines now.
It looks like Australia will get to 80% adult vaccination no worries & some states will easily exceed 90%.
It's a moot argument now IMO & if your not vaccinated by choice that's the chance/risk your taking yourself, given it's known the vaccinated can still spread it, albeit at lower risk, so that places the unvaccinated at even higher risk of getting infected & ill as everything re-opens.

Last edited by mbasko on Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

mbasko
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2017-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:25 am

davsgold wrote:
planetcare wrote:

Wrong they are for emergency use only, and this is another reason all the state premiers want to keep extending there "emergency powers"

Wrong! The TGA would have never have  approved the vaccines for use unless they were totally satisfied with the clinical  trials!!! The same applies to the FDA in the  USA.
The TGA normally waits for up to 2 years  before giving  full approval  to any new vaccine.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:41 am

whatever, and some people would argue that white is black and the earth is flat and vampires are real

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:04 pm

whichever way you look at them they are not fully approved and only provisional, and ok I did say emergency which was not exactly right.

start your own topics planetcare and stop spamming other topics - Page 2 Provis10

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:28 pm

davsgold wrote:whichever way you look at them they are not fully approved and only provisional, and ok I did say emergency which was not exactly right.

start your own topics planetcare and stop spamming other topics - Page 2 Provis10

Yes, you are correct but this is normal procedure for any new drug or vaccine.Full approval may take up to 2 years as the TGA on a daily basis reviews clinical /safety data. But the key point is that provisional approval would not have been given unless the TGA was satisfied with the clinical trial data and also that the benefits of the vaccines  far outweighed the risks!
The FDA has just recently granted full approval  for one of the vaccines.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:37 pm

Planetcare, you say the benefits outweigh the risks, well this is just in the USA and if your in amongst the 8,878 people that died from the jab I think that they would disagree with you.

"Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 408 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through October 18, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 8,878 reports of death (0.0022%) among people"

And don't say this is from an unreliable source it is the USA government CDC own data, and there are numerous other bad adverse side effects also recorded in the same data if you want to read about it in the link

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:17 pm

davsgold wrote:Planetcare, you say the benefits outweigh the risks, well this is just in the USA and if your in amongst the 8,878 people that died from the jab I think that they would disagree with you.

"Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 408 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through October 18, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 8,878 reports of death (0.0022%) among people"

And don't say this is from an unreliable source it is the USA government CDC own data, and there are numerous other bad adverse side effects also recorded in the same data if you want to read about it in the link

I have read all this. But just because someone died after  vaccination it does NOT mean it was due to the vaccine! Without an autopsy, pathology samples and detailed biochemical profiles, medical records  from the deceased you cannot   definitely  say the vaccine was the cause of death, it could be purely coincidental! Very few of the VAERS vaccine deaths actually have this documentation!
When you consider the  number of people being vaccinated the death rate and severe adverse effects are very small.

. More than 403 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through October 6, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 8,638 reports of death (0.0021%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths

The  vaccines have already saved millions  of lives, reduced the infection rate and reduced hospitalizations! Without them and other health measures we would be in a diabolical situation!

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:40 pm

Video misuses data to level flawed claims of vaccine deaths
The Statement
A video being shared on social media has used data from a US vaccine reporting system in a misleading attempt to link COVID-19 vaccines to serious adverse health events including death.
However, as noted in a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) factsheet, the system does not show that vaccines caused the reported events, rather it helps authorities determine where further investigation may be needed.
In a guide to interpreting the data, the VAERS website says: “The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.” It also noted that VAERS “reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable”.
“In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind,” it reads.
Dr Al Ozonoff, the associate director of the Precision Vaccine Program at Boston Children’s Hospital and an associate professor at Harvard Medical School, said while VAERS is useful due to its accessibility, he cautioned about drawing conclusions based on the data.
https://www.aap.com.au/factcheck/video-misuses-data-to-level-flawed-claims-of-vaccine-deaths/

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:47 pm

Safety monitoring in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
What are the limitations of VAERS?
Like all spontaneous public health reporting systems, VAERS has limitations [1,14]. VAERS is subject to reporting bias, including underreporting of adverse events – especially common, mild ones [33,34] – and stimulated reporting, which is elevated reporting that might occur in response to intense media attention and increased public awareness, such as during the 2009 H1N1 pandemic influenza vaccination program [35]. Quality and completeness of VAERS reports are variable and many reports lack valid medical diagnoses. The amount of VAERS reporting (30,000 U.S. reports annually) makes it impractical to conduct detailed follow-up on all reports to obtain missing and incomplete information and correct inconsistencies and errors. Because VAERS data do not include an unvaccinated comparison group, it is not possible to calculate and compare rates of adverse events in vaccinated versus unvaccinated individuals and determine if vaccination is associated with an increased risk of an adverse event (Figure 3). Reporting efficiency, which is the proportion of adverse events that actually get reported to VAERS, is unknown, but is believed to be higher for clinically serious conditions. In a 1995 study, reporting sensitivities ranged from 68% for vaccine-associated polio following oral poliovirus vaccine to <1% for rash following MMR vaccine [33]. Although underreporting is a limitation, VAERS is capable of detecting possible safety problems through disproportionality analyses and the other methods described above.
Except in unambiguous biologically plausible cases (like pain and redness at the injection site), it generally cannot be determined if a vaccine caused an adverse event using VAERS data [11,18]. On rare occasions, a detailed VAERS report with documentation of conclusive clinical or laboratory evidence might be sufficient to establish causality. For example, there have been case reports where vaccine strain rotavirus has been isolated from a stool specimen in a vaccinated infant experiencing severe gastroenteritis who was later diagnosed with severe combined immunodeficiency [36]. There have also been case reports documenting anaphylaxis occurring within an appropriate onset interval following vaccination with no other obvious environmental exposure triggers [37].
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4632204/

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:54 pm

Planetcare, it would be good if you started your own TOPIC instead of trolling and spamming mine. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:04 pm

davsgold wrote:Planetcare, it would be good if you started your own TOPIC instead of trolling and spamming mine. Evil or Very Mad

You raised the issue of VAERS  and the  vaccine death rate.I am just providing the facts to show you and everybody else that VAERS cannot be used in most cases to establish a link  between vaccination and deaths.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

hiluxer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:17 pm

planetcare wrote:
davsgold wrote:Planetcare, it would be good if you started your own TOPIC instead of trolling and spamming mine. Evil or Very Mad

You raised the issue of VAERS  and the  vaccine death rate.I am just providing the facts to show you and everybody else that VAERS cannot be used in most cases to establish a link  between vaccination and deaths.

Wrong again your a troll, I put up this cartoon when you and another member started going on and on.

Get off my topics and start your own and I will continually post relevant stuff in yours.

back to square one where you and the other guy started
start your own topics planetcare and stop spamming other topics - Page 2 24569211

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:35 pm

davsgold wrote:
planetcare wrote:

Wrong again your a troll, I put up this cartoon when you and another member started going on and on.

Get off my topics and start your own and I will continually post relevant stuff in yours.

back to square one where you and the other guy started
[/url]

What i have posted speaks for itself. VAERS cannot be used in most cases to establish a link  between vaccination and deaths.
Tell the 10  million people that have died from covid that natural immunity will protect them from covid!!!!

Video misuses data to level flawed claims of vaccine deaths
The Statement
A video being shared on social media has used data from a US vaccine reporting system in a misleading attempt to link COVID-19 vaccines to serious adverse health events including death.
However, as noted in a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) factsheet, the system does not show that vaccines caused the reported events, rather it helps authorities determine where further investigation may be needed.
In a guide to interpreting the data, the VAERS website says: “The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.” It also noted that VAERS “reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable”.
“In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind,” it reads.
Dr Al Ozonoff, the associate director of the Precision Vaccine Program at Boston Children’s Hospital and an associate professor at Harvard Medical School, said while VAERS is useful due to its accessibility, he cautioned about drawing conclusions based on the data.
https://www.aap.com.au/factcheck/video-misuses-data-to-level-flawed-claims-of-vaccine-deaths/

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:41 pm

Planetcareless, which part of START YOUR OWN TOPIC DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:51 pm

davsgold wrote:Planetcareless, which part of START YOUR OWN TOPIC DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

You started the post on VAERS and i am perfectly entitled to respond to correct your misinformation and lack of research on the subject!
Have a wonderful day!

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:56 pm

I am perfectly happy for admin to move my posts from here and post them under a new topic. Very Happy

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:58 pm

Soon all restrictions are to be lifted & I would be concentrating more on how to stay alive by circumnavigating through covid-19 safely, than bicker amongst who's writeup is more in the wrong or right fellas.
This thread has now run its course. Exit, Stage Left  Laughing  Shocked

Management T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4505
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

adrian ss, xmas tree and moredeep like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2