Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 inch Super Goldsearch

+4
goinbush
Detrackozi
sandy2010
shandeemax
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

8 inch Super Goldsearch  - Page 2 Empty Re: 8 inch Super Goldsearch

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:23 pm

madtuna wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300456383791&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
thanks for your help dicko..hey there madtuna, i was looking at that coil but to many have bidded on it already, that will go for heaps i reckon...might be just better off going to get a new one i think....thanks for that and i'll try and get heaps off vids up to show for all your help
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:55 pm

picked the coil up today, now just have to see how this weather go's so i can get out and try it out...

Back to top Go down

Post  HueyDuck Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Stoppsy,

Have been watching your post with interest, i will be getting one of those little 8 inch sniffers for my birthday in October, Fathers days first so im getting a few bits and bobs that day too... Smile Madtuna thanks for the link, i will be keeping my cyclops on that one....Good luck again with the new coil stops it sounds like an absolute cracker.....

HueyDuck
HueyDuck
HueyDuck
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:47 pm

stoppsy wrote:picked the coil up today, now just have to see how this weather go's so i can get out and try it out...

The weekend weather looks ok >>> Sunday is the pick....Just itching to try my new 8" inch commander tooooo. bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:00 pm

had a quick go with it 2day, big difference...picks up the smallest things. but didn't get to go where i wonted hoping to get there 2morow to give it a good go....good luck when you go out...

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2