Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm all shiny and new

Go down

I'm all shiny and new Empty I'm all shiny and new

Post  Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Hi All,

I'm new to the forums (obviously) and to metal detecting in general. Stumbled upon the forum while researching, checking out items for sale and also managed to track down the Goldhounds Cool here as well after enjoying their videos many times the last few days.

I look forward to much reading and learning.

Cheers,

Back to top Go down

I'm all shiny and new Empty Re: I'm all shiny and new

Post  kon61 Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:17 pm

Welcome aboard pighunt. Just remember to keep in mind that all members,newly registered or not,unless vouched for by a long standing reputable member of this forum,cannot "Buy or Sell" any Items through this forum,till they'v acquired a minimum of 10 contributory posts.
Apart from that,feel free to fire away with the questions or contribute accordingly. .Laughing

Cheers Kon.T25
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:23 am

Welcome to the forum pighunt

Hope you enjoy it here
Plenty of reading to do study

Hope you have some adventure story's of your own to share with us all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:37 am

kon61 wrote:Welcome aboard pighunt. Just remember to keep in mind that all members,newly registered or not,unless vouched for by a long standing reputable member of this forum,cannot "Buy or Sell" any Items through this forum,till they'v acquired a minimum of 10 contributory posts.
Apart from that,feel free to fire away with the questions or contribute accordingly. .Laughing

Cheers Kon.T25  

Hi Kon,

Thanks mate, I noticed those rules while reading around the last few days. Cheers,

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:42 am

Jen58 wrote:Welcome to the forum pighunt

Hope you enjoy it here
Plenty of reading to do study

Hope you have some adventure story's of your own to share with us all.

Thanks for the welcome Jen Very Happy There is indeed. I spent the last couple of days having a look through your 2014 WA trip which was excellent so thanks for sharing. I also found your 2015 WA trip which I will enjoy reading as it unfolds.

I'm a bit of a traveller myself so have spent the last month reorganising and repacking my 4wd getting ready to head off again for a trip around parts of Australia. Though this time I plan to have a swing while i'm out there. cheers

Cheers,

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum