Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check list for WA trip.

2 posters

Go down

Check list for WA trip. Empty Check list for WA trip.

Post  bencld Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Hi all. I have been in the game for 28 years or so and I have never been to WA. I would love to go before dropping off the perch and when I get long service soon I am going for at least a month. About the only thing I realise is picking the right time of the year. I was wondering if anyone would care to share their insights on what and how to take/plan for this sort of trip ? I have a twin cab rodeo and intend to tow a van to set up a base camp. I am also intending to have a postie type bike to roam out from the base camp.

Any and all information regarding if this is a good setup and what else I should do to start planning would be appreciated.

Thanks all.
Chris.
PS. I am NOT asking for X marks the spot. Not interested in anyones secret spots, just the essentials of what to take and what to do to get there and maximise my time there.
bencld
bencld
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Check list for WA trip. Empty Re: Check list for WA trip.

Post  reg Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:06 pm

bencld wrote:Hi all. I have been in the game for 28 years or so and I have never been to WA. I would love to go before dropping off the perch and when I get long service soon I am going for at least a month. About the only thing I realise is picking the right time of the year. I was wondering if anyone would care to share their insights on what and how to take/plan for this sort of trip ? I have a twin cab rodeo and intend to tow a van to set up a base camp. I am also intending to have a postie type bike to roam out from the base camp.

Any and all information regarding if this is a good setup and what else I should do to start planning would be appreciated.

Thanks all.
Chris.
PS. I am NOT asking for X marks the spot. Not interested in anyones secret spots, just the essentials of what to take and what to do to get there and maximise my time there.

try this site it is a WA site they could put you on the right track.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Gold_Detecting/index/

cheers...reg
reg
reg
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum