Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to prospecting, Living in Kalgoorlie

3 posters

Go down

New to prospecting, Living in Kalgoorlie Empty New to prospecting, Living in Kalgoorlie

Post  wayward nugget Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:19 pm

Hi, All

New to the whole prospecting thing, I joined the site a while ago but due to family commitments had to move back east, never the least i have returned... Razz

Ive got a 5000 and have been looking at geoveiw online, tried using tengraph on line found it a bit more difficult any info on that would be appreciated

Still trying to figure this machine out fairly complex bit of gear Evil or Very Mad ,Any how thought id say hi looking to meet a few locals willing to teach a
green horn about this lovely hobby

Cheers Alex

wayward nugget

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-20

Back to top Go down

New to prospecting, Living in Kalgoorlie Empty Re: New to prospecting, Living in Kalgoorlie

Post  goldenhero Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:07 am

Hi Alex, Welcome to the forum , good luck hooking up with a knowledgeable Tutor and getting on the Gold..cheers Mick

goldenhero
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2012-12-19

Back to top Go down

New to prospecting, Living in Kalgoorlie Empty Re: New to prospecting, Living in Kalgoorlie

Post  Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:11 am

Welcome to the forum Alex..

When it comes to the tengraph, all I can say is..
Click on everything, and keep looking/trying
You will get your head around it in the end. Very Happy
Also the Mines department in Kal are very helpful..

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadian Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:20 pm

Wecolme to the forum Alex.You are living in a great state mate for finding plenty of gold,just remember to leave some for us easterners when we come over.
Cheers Dave Q39
Cadian
Cadian
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Back to top Go down