Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi guys! new detecorist.

3 posters

Go down

Hi guys! new detecorist. Empty Hi guys! new detecorist.

Post  nuggyuggy Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:15 am

G'day!
I'm Andrea I moved recently to Melbourne from Italy, I have a white TDI and I was detecting in Italy as well, WWII and roman stuff, I just started to hit the goldfields here in Victoria with no success but was good fun, looking forward to hear from you advice and tips and to help where it's possible!
Also, could be cool to meet some detecting mate(s) or found a detecting club here in Melbourne.
Cheers
Andrea

nuggyuggy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-09-05

Back to top Go down

Hi guys! new detecorist. Empty Re: Hi guys! new detecorist.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:51 am

Hi Andrea
Firstly welcome to the site my girl Hi guys! new detecorist. Handshake-147 If you want to meet fellow prospectors and get advice and tips about our goldfields, you need to come to the Laanecoorie Gold Bash that is held each year in Oct. (Details are in the Laanecoorie Gold Bash section) You will meet many of our site member there. It is a great fun weekend. https://golddetecting.forumotion.net/f86-laanecoorie-bash-2014
Also we have a big list of detector clubs on the site https://golddetecting.forumotion.net/f3-detecting-prospecting-clubs This is right down near the bottom of the page when you first open up on the detector site. There is a Victorian section on clubs.

Hope to see you at the Bash
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Hi guys! new detecorist. Empty Re: Hi guys! new detecorist.

Post  goldenhero Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:10 am

Hi Andrea , Welcome to the forum , good luck swinging in the Triangle ..cheers Mick

goldenhero
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2012-12-19

Back to top Go down

Hi guys! new detecorist. Empty prospecting mate

Post  fabphil Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:29 pm

hi andrea give us yell if you want to go on a trip dunnolly or heathcote is where i go its great fun have not found anything yet but still trying i have a gp3000 might need to upgrade anyway cheers Smile

fabphil
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2012-08-29

Back to top Go down