Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello to all

2 posters

Go down

hello to all  Empty hello to all

Post  Silverline Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:57 pm

hi. hubby and i are new to the forum and to gold detecting. we bought a gpx4800. we are in north queensland at the moment and thinking of heading up to Georgetown tomorrow. any advice?

Silverline
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

hello to all  Empty Re: hello to all

Post  Digginerup Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum, Smile  Georgetown is a huge area and offers a few alternatives to the prospector, good gold is still being found at Flat Creek station and it is a nice place to spend a few days, the weather is just becoming nice at the moment, check with Peter Henry at Flat Creek for access details, a little furthers south at Forsayth there is Dells hole gold formerly known as long gully gold , if you are new to the game a day spent with Steve from Savannah gold at Forsayth has been very advantageous to many of his previous clients, good luck out there.Wink 

Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

hello to all  Empty Re: hello to all

Post  Silverline Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:32 pm

thanks for the info. i was reading in the net about flat creek today and was hoping someone could confirm what i was reading. we will definitely head up that and also seek out steve. cheers

Silverline
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum