Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member from Vic

Go down

New Member from Vic Empty New Member from Vic

Post  Goudie74 Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Hello All,

My name is Brad, I actually joined the forum 6 months ago and can't recall if I posted anything but due to life demands I got distracted but have come back over the last few weeks. I have read this forum a fair bit so thought I should at least come in and say hello and thank you for the information it has provided.

I love my fishing however having 2 young kids (5 and 7) I find it difficult as being kids they get bored. So thinking of other ways to get the kids out of house/city to get their hands dirty and seeing how much they enjoy panning at Sovereign Hill (We are Members there) we thought about getting out and doing it ourselves.

Plan is to buy a some panning gear and probably a small Sluice/Highbanker setup. Kids with Water, Mud, Rocks, shovels and buckets can only be good. Due to young family trekking km's isn't really an option so I understand that the areas I can access have probably been hit fairly hard over the last 150 yrs so expectations aren't overly high. If we really get into it a Minelab GPX 5000 in the near future isn't out of the question either.

I've read a fair bit off this site and watched a heap of youtube videos so now all there is left is to get my gear and get out there.

I reside in Melton (Victoria) so an hr drive or so can get me to a few spots.

Goudie74
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-10-17

Back to top Go down

New Member from Vic Empty Re: New Member from Vic

Post  Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Welcome! It bit late to welcome you but better late than never as they say. Cheers

Back to top Go down