Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"GO MINELABBING"

+14
Minermike
Qld Sandy
getascripter
philip.j.thompson
Ronnie
Curley
Imadogman
mullockgrubber
Shear/zone
granite2
UrbanFox
mulgadansa
JohnApthorp
kim
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"GO MINELABBING" - Page 2 Empty Re: "GO MINELABBING"

Post  Tributer Sun May 19, 2013 9:49 am

Hope the Minelabbing day went well and all had a good time.
After recovering from a broken hand and now able to drive I put my bush dancing shirt on and headed towards Windeyer early yesterday. On the dirt just past the Sallys Flat turn off on Hill End road my Troopy failed. Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad There was a subtle clunk noise when I hit a pot hole and I had no rear wheel drive. I put it in 4WD and limped back home in front wheel drive with some clicking/grinding noises when I had to turn tight bends. Now I have got to work out the issue. There is a some oil coming out of the centre of the rear left wheel?..axle?

Sorry I missed seeing you all at Windeyer.
Tributer

Tributer
Tributer
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  blue Sun May 19, 2013 12:23 pm

hey tributer you done a bearing or you broke a axle
we had a great time and maney rums
cheers blue

blue
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 19, 2013 1:05 pm

You would have needed them rums - been bloody cold around here last couple of days. Would have liked to get out there myself but had to work all weekend. Pain in the butt - only an hour away but couldn't get there. Mad Wonder who won the 5000?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 20, 2013 9:53 am

How about a report on the day for those that couldn't get there ?

Back to top Go down

Post  blue Mon May 20, 2013 2:14 pm

hey it was a great day every thing was run very well THANKS TO KIM and i will be their next year if it,s on. cant tell you who one the 5000 i forgot his name.
bloody cold the guest were doug stone,rohan johnson,an irish tech from mine lab 2nd in charge from minelab, and a tour operater out of the
triangle,and a couple of others sorry cant think of all there names,the minelab ute was there, and about 4 stalls,and alot of people the caravan park was full
meals at the pub were great and cheap.had some music in the pub in the afternoon and then a dance at the hall sat night.and after that a nice fire and beer and rum
with very nice people i met drunken drunken drunken Sleep Sleep Sleep
cheers blue

blue
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  blue Thu May 23, 2013 7:58 am

hey terry sorry you lost your wallet it mite have been that terrible rum we made you drink.
and peter who just made it to bed after drinking a long neck of wine we will meat again and for a swing to.
cheers blue

blue
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  kim Sun May 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi All
A huge thank you to the people who come along to the "Go Minelabbing" day at Windeyer. It was a great crowd and a great turn up.
The participation was wonderful and we all had a wonderful time. At one stage during the day it was estimated 400 people there, amazing!
We are really looking forward to next year and we are already tossing ideas to make it bigger and better.
Below are various pictures from the day, thanks again everybody!
"GO MINELABBING" - Page 2 Theorganisersandguests_zps480a449a
Back Row Left to Right- Douglas Stone-Outdoor Press, Wal Ellison- Nuggets From Down Under, Kim Ellis- Nuggets From Down Under, Bob Buss- Goanna Gold Detectors, Andrew Greckie- Golden Triangle Tours, Greg Spangler-Pots'n'Plants & Prospecting Supplies, Gary Frame- Dubbo, Stephen Dangaard- NAPFA

Front Row Left to Right
Gary Shmith- Minelab General Manager (Asia Pacific), Kalya Ellis- Nuggets From Down Under, Kirsty Ellis- Nuggets From Down Under, Judy Buss- Goanna Gold Detectors, Hayden Vine- Greg Spangler-Pots'n'Plants & Prospecting Supplies, Martin Foran- Minelab Technical Sales Representative, Rohan Johnson - Nugget Finder Pty Ltd & Dawson the dog from Nuggets From Down Under

"GO MINELABBING" - Page 2 Walandgroup_zps6501eaa7
Wal Ellison- Adults Treasure Hunt

"GO MINELABBING" - Page 2 Kalyaandthechildren_zpsee31c3a5
Kalya Ellis ran the Childrens Treasure Hunt

"GO MINELABBING" - Page 2 Pirategroup_zps2d5ccf30
Kirsty Ellis was the "Pirate"

"GO MINELABBING" - Page 2 Ctxplayers_zps39ee1799
The detector operators for the Coin for Coin CTX 3030 Playoff showing the lucky winner

"GO MINELABBING" - Page 2 QuestionsampAnswertimeontheday_zpsb4a8b6a9
Questions and Answer Session

"GO MINELABBING" - Page 2 Goanna_zps1023ea4e
Somebody to meet the Children

"GO MINELABBING" - Page 2 Jumpingcastle_zpsc3f7ad65
Entertainment for the Children
kim
kim
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-02-18

http://www.nswgoldtours.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth914 Wed May 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Looks like the place to be for sure as I went to the Brisbane one last year & sorry but wasn't impressed.
These days are huge in the USA too they give everyone shirts hats & a finds pouch such great organizers like these guys down south. I'm trying to get there but still a long drive from the top border.

Awesome effort you guys n gals keep up the great work & support for the customers..

Cheers Tony

Stealth914
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2013-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:33 pm

Minelabs head office in adelaide and they cannot have a go minelabbing day here in SA.
I would love to be able to go to one but miss out on there days again.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2