Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diamonds: Their Occurrence in New South Wales

Go down

Diamonds: Their Occurrence in New South Wales Empty Diamonds: Their Occurrence in New South Wales

Post  Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Diamonds: Their Occurrence in New South Wales
Report Identification Number, R00050819
{Cut and past R00050819 into Report Identification Number box. Then click on GS1899/001 (R00050819) above report description.}
Link
http://digsopen.minerals.nsw.gov.au/

Back to top Go down

Diamonds: Their Occurrence in New South Wales Empty Re: Diamonds: Their Occurrence in New South Wales

Post  Digginerup Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Good read whiskers, thanks, love the info you are putting up, dumb question?..so much to read!!!! does it all just reside in archive??

Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Diamonds: Their Occurrence in New South Wales Empty Re: Diamonds: Their Occurrence in New South Wales

Post  Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Wayne all the stuff i am posting i have on my own personal file and been taking the information from there. As i have been researching different subjects i quite often come across files that interest me so i log the site and link on a USB stick i have a few of them now. Most of the places i will never get to in 3 life times so i thought it would be a good idea if i could help people by posting links. A bit of a short cut so to speak but there is so much more on the net gear that i have not come across as yet. But if what i post can help than i am happy to do so. The site owner has been a great help in setting this section up for such post as mine and others. cheers James

Back to top Go down