Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new here looking for some help

3 posters

Go down

new here looking for some help Empty new here looking for some help

Post  markypan79 Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:23 pm

hello people i have recently moved to orange nsw and when i get the chance i take the small amount of gear i have to go panning at ophir and surrounding creeks, i wld love to join up with a group of like minded people. i keep test panning areas and i am in the process of making a sluice box and the local council has no idea as i have rang and searched the net to find out more about regulations in using one . my wife and i are looking at bathust and turena as future adventures and even down to victoria i am aware in nsw there is no mining licence as there is in all other states but nothing to say where i am allowed to go and what i can and cant do . any help wld be much appreciated

markypan79
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

new here looking for some help Empty New

Post  philip.j.thompson Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Have a look at the NSW sub forum, there are also a bunch of people hitting Hill end around xmas time. Do some trawling around this site mate and welcome pirat regards Phil

philip.j.thompson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Back to top Go down

new here looking for some help Empty Re: new here looking for some help

Post  CostasDee Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi markypan79 and welcome to the forum. As philip said, have a look at the NSW section and you may get some answers. In the mean time, I have moved your topic to the "New Members" section.
Cheers again
CostasDee
CostasDee
Management

Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Back to top Go down

new here looking for some help Empty Re: new here looking for help

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:01 pm

G'day markypan79 and welcome to the forum... Very Happy Hope you find what you are looking for and wish you luck out there as well...

Cheers.

Mike. cheers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum