Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 days in the gold fields produces 8 pieces of gold and a variety of other reicsl

4 posters

Go down

4 days in the gold fields produces 8 pieces of gold and a variety of other reicsl Empty 4 days in the gold fields produces 8 pieces of gold and a variety of other reicsl

Post  Willo Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Hi all

Here are links to two recent videos. Apologies for a bit of a ramble and yes I do know the difference between a Blue Tongue Lizard and a Shingleback Lizard!:

Willo
Willo
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2011-09-04

Back to top Go down

4 days in the gold fields produces 8 pieces of gold and a variety of other reicsl Empty Great videos

Post  ttrash Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:29 pm

Willo
Great videos mate
As good as a documentary
Well done

ant1967
Anthony
(ttrash )
ttrash
ttrash
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2011-11-20

Back to top Go down

4 days in the gold fields produces 8 pieces of gold and a variety of other reicsl Empty Re: 4 days in the gold fields produces 8 pieces of gold and a variety of other reicsl

Post  Willo Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:34 pm

ttrash wrote:Willo
Great videos mate
As good as a documentary
Well done

ant1967
Anthony
(ttrash )

Thanks Anthony - heard you scored a couple more the other day, well done mate you are on fire. Hope RB can find some soon!
Willo
Willo
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

4 days in the gold fields produces 8 pieces of gold and a variety of other reicsl Empty Re: 4 days in the gold fields produces 8 pieces of gold and a variety of other reicsl

Post  getascripter Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:20 pm

A couple of the easiest to watch and listen to vids that I've seen for a long time! Congratulations willow and well done!
getascripter
getascripter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Willo Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:49 pm

getascripter wrote:A couple of the easiest to watch and listen to vids that I've seen for a long time! Congratulations willow and well done!

Thanks very much Kate much appreciated!
Willo
Willo
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Great videos. Looks like a really nice spot for detecting.
Some nice relics and some beautiful gold cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  cabletie Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Hey mate, this was some well done videos, I thoroughly enjoyed them. Where abouts were you prospecting? give me the closest town or major town.
cabletie
cabletie
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2012-08-12

https://youtu.be/s_5Td2wPusA

Back to top Go down

Post  Willo Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:33 pm

cabletie wrote:Hey mate, this was some well done videos, I thoroughly enjoyed them. Where abouts were you prospecting? give me the closest town or major town.

bendigo
Willo
Willo
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down