Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

starting out for prospecting starting spring 2012

2 posters

Go down

starting out for prospecting starting spring 2012 Empty starting out for prospecting starting spring 2012

Post  Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:49 pm

been doing some research on google and youtube.com about prospecting found some neat gear i want to use or will be ordering sometime in july some of the items i will be using this year are

BazookaGoldTrap from (USA) comes in 3 sizes i was thinking of the propector model
Classifier Screens - 3 Sieves of different size mesh/ with buckets
shovel large
shovel small
gloves
black sand magnet
basic gold pan
small pick/manok
BLUE BOWL CONCENTRATOR
small glass jars for samples
a small digital set of scales (to measure gold weight)
tweezers
UV light scratch
satelite navigation unit (for hikers) for marking spots to search and successful locations

may also go and hire a "metal detector" for a weekend or 2 just to see if it is worth the money as a investment.

Some of the areas i was thinking of exploring are wedderburn, creswick, wal wal, kewell, melville caves( and surrounding area), and newstead.
i obviously will not reveal if i do find anything but my guess is as good as yours there's plenty of gold out there for everyone.
government documents reveal there is still 100,000,000 million worth of gold still under the soil untouched wealth..
study

Last edited by statikblast on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding new supplies to my list)

Back to top Go down

starting out for prospecting starting spring 2012 Empty Under the soil eh?

Post  Digginerup Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:05 pm

Hi Statikblast, welcome to the forum,sounds like you have a lifetime of areas picked already,go for it! those government docs didnt happen to mention what soil those 100,000,000 million worth of gold was under did they Razz some one once said to me "theres tons of gold nuggets out there but theres a F&%$#n lot of dirt between them: lol!
Regards
Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

starting out for prospecting starting spring 2012 Empty ah yeah

Post  Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:15 pm

well the doco i was reading was dated 2010 victoria goldfields sumthing sumthing

Back to top Go down

starting out for prospecting starting spring 2012 Empty Re: starting out for prospecting starting spring 2012

Post  kon61 Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:13 pm

G'day statikblast. Welcome to the Forum.

Sounds like your jumping in the deep end boots and all.Well,you know the saying,"nothing ventured nothing gained".Go for it.

Cheers kon61.
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down